Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran into a store here in the county - needed candles for the jacks - when what to my wondering ears should appear but....

...Christmas music!

I may have uttered some less than appropriate words. Or shouted them...

As it turns out, it was one of those displays that plays samples of the music on the CDs they're selling, at least it wasn't being piped out. But it was set to auto-play, and loud enough to be heard through half the store. But seriously???? Wait 1 day to turn it on auto play. November 1, have at it, but leave Halloween, well, Halloween.

Still, I refuse to let this transgression negatively impact the day. I'll simply blot it out...

It's stuck in my head.

IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!! GET IT OUT GET IT OUT GET IT OUT!!!!! AHHHHHHH!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Well, I have been running around town singing, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." Just that one line though. ;)
With the exception of the weather, today kind of is... and tomorrow won't be bad, either, due to all of the half-off sales, so you can sing it again then;)

Time to put a cap in those speakers, Auditor; you will be saving the world from the same horrid fate that you are now doomed to:D

·
Scariest guy on the block
1,956 Posts
They were playing Christmas music at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago! Why can't they let one holiday pass by before starting on the next one?

·
Registered
391 Posts
My daughter works at Wal-Mart and got herself kinda in trouble because a couple of weeks ago they took down some Halloween decorations to put up Christmas items in their place. She refused to let go of this one decorative spider, but sadly, someone disposed of it while she was on a break. She was really mad about the wait for Halloween to be over, but thus is the story of retail these days.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts