Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, anybody got any Horror movie inspired Tattoos??? I've got a few, thought I'd post 'um...

*Note: If the size is too big just let me know and I'll resize them.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Holy cow, those are awesome! Any plans for more in the future?

Absolutely! I’m a hopeless tattoo addict. I have two others I didn’t post because they are more Halloween related and I thought they might fit better in the General Halloween section. My newest one is still peeling so I’ll have to wait to get a good shot of that one or until the artists emails me the pics. he took after we finished.

Glad you dig them BTW.

·
Registered
8,161 Posts
Wow they are amazing!!! I have one tattoo, but it is a pretty little butterfly on my shoulder, lol. No horror movies :) :)

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Those are amazing!!!! Are you gonna get Bela?

I have two, neither is movie related. Do a search on tattoos and you'll find some past threads and see all the sorts of tats people have here. Here are my 2 (the rose is 2 weeks old):

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Nice, tats, Mr. Scratch! Yes, very nice work. But I couldn't help but notice that The Wolfman is glaringly absent from your collection thus far.

A couple of years ago we had a member post a photo of a most excellent Jack O'Lantern tatoo.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are amazing!!!! Are you gonna get Bela?

I have two, neither is movie related. Do a search on tattoos and you'll find some past threads and see all the sorts of tats people have here. Here are my 2 (the rose is 2 weeks old):

Thanks! A Bela is definitely a possibility down the line, I have a few different pics. I like. but you really have to find a pic that is going to transfer well into a tattoo. I have some other things that will come first but Bela is in the mix.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice, tats, Mr. Scratch! Yes, very nice work. But I couldn't help but notice that The Wolfman is glaringly absent from your collection thus far.

A couple of years ago we had a member post a photo of a most excellent Jack O'Lantern tatoo.
I Love the Wolfman but I haven't found a pic. that I really like. I'm a huge fan of the film so another character from the film might work better for me. I've seen a few Wolfman tattoos and even though the quality is great it never seems to transfer over well to me, but it is usually the same picture used for all of them, so who knows I might find a great still sometime that I just love. My next portrait will most likely be another Price.

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks! A Bela is definitely a possibility down the line, I have a few different pics. I like. but you really have to find a pic that is going to transfer well into a tattoo. I have some other things that will come first but Bela is in the mix.
My newest one done in 7 hours last Sat.

Hard to get a good pic. since it wraps around, but you get the idea.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts