Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am DYING to find the organ piece from the very beginning of this tape. I had it at one point, but can't find it anymore. I found the rest of the album under a different title "Sounds To Make You Shiver" and it has everything EXCEPT the organ from the beginning! Has anyone had any luck identifying/finding this piece for download????

I accidentally posted this same post in the humor section in a reply to another thread. I failed to realize where I was posting...

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,194 Posts
You can either try HERE BBC Vol. 13 - Track 47, or try HERE Ghostly Sounds - Track 7. According to some commenters at Scar Stuff Blog that is where the organ track from Horror Sounds of The Night came from. I hope they are correct, but as I don't have a copy of your tape I can't check.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK that Ghostly Sounds one has part of it, but not the organ piece from the very beginning of the tape. I have to check the BBC one when i get home. The file is too big to download at work - stupid filters!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can either try HERE BBC Vol. 13 - Track 47
THAT WAS IT!!!! Thank you very much!! You have made me a very happy man today. lol.

It kinda saddens me though that "Horror Sounds of the Night" should've really been titled "Halloween Mixtape that we threw together and sold under our own name" haha.

Thanks again!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts