Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not ment to offend anyone. I bought a halloween tape called Horror Sounds of the night and played it in my tape player. Turned the volume up it was good scary sounds and moaning . This woman on the tape starts sceaming and keeps screaming then this guy starts to moan. I didn't think any thing of it . My mother walks in and complains that the tape sounds obsene. She said the woman sounded like she was having the big "O". I laughed and could never get that out of my mind. I could never bring my self to play that tape at Halloween. I have ruined that tape for all the people that I know own one. At Halloween time I decorated my work area one year, and a woman that worked with me brought that tape to work, that she bought, and I could not bring myself to play it at work because of that. She asked my why I didn't want to play it and I , very politely, explained it to her. She said I don't think thats the same tape as mine. But she said she would take it home and check it out. The next day she came to work and told me , laughing, that I was right. She was a good sport. Our group sat and played a little of it , laughing the whole time. Beware.... You have been warned! LOL

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it at Kmart many years ago. Back when Kmart was still around. I think I was right out of High school. I have it still but dare not play it. Everytime I see it I just laugh. You live in Ennis, I live in Lancaster, bring me some beer.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Sounds bizzarre, but, if you ever put on an "Adult House of Horror", you might be able to work it into the soundtrack. It reminds me of "The Howling" scene where two werewolves get it on by a campfire. I can't let my daughter watch that one.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Umm.... Downloads? ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Hehe! This is funny. I have that tape also. I never thought of it like that. I'll probably never be able to listen to it the same way again:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
To paraphrase Count Dracula:

"Listen to them. The ladies-of-the-evening. What music they make."

·
Registered
436 Posts
Hahahahahaha..
I've had that tape for over 20 years...it was my 1st sound tape from when I was a kid...I still listen now and then, and have had the same reaction.
My question is, does anyone know what tune the organ is playing? I heard it on NPR once in brief, but never knew what composition it was..I want it in full.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I am DYING to find the organ piece from the very beginning of this tape. I had it at one point, but can't find it anymore. I found the rest of the album under a different title "Sounds To Make You Shiver" and it has everything EXCEPT the organ from the beginning! Has anyone had any luck identifying/finding this piece for download????

2,442 Posts
X rated halloween fx

I have a few tracks like that some guy heavy breathing and moaning loudly. I would never play them on halloween as it would just seem erm pervy like my hubbies hiding amongst my garden bushes having a w..k lol Somebody might call the police!

I'll stick to howling wind and thunder.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have a tape that's the same thing...But it'll always remain my favorite tape because i used to play it every halloween growing up. When I got older I did notice there was a part with a chick sounding a little obscene....then right in the middle of it a deep voice says "It's a shame you don't appreciate my hospitality"

ok really wtf is going on THERE!?

They really need some better voice actors on these tapes that know the difference between pain/anguish/fear and joy/passion/etc

·
Registered
491 Posts
oh wow never thought id come across a sound track the actually did that... yikes thanks for heads up . (since we usally have kids running amok around our halloween party)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts