Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a question regarding the Tombstone "Horror Sounds Of The Night" tape and it's source music. I had read through some threads here and just wanted to verify the very beginning of the tape.

The music that queues in at the very beginning is from Mike Harding Sound Effects Vol 13: Death And Horror (1977) right (not to be confused with the organ music that proceeds it - The Phantom of The Cathedral)? If so, where can I find that actual track? It appears to no longer be available to download anywhere.

I grew up with this fond Halloween memory during the 80's.

Also, was wondering if anyone broke down track by track where each source audio was taken from because it appears to be a mash up of a bunch of late 60s'70's Halloween sound effects.

Can someone help me out here. Thanks in advance! :)

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Halloweiner,

It sounds like you're posting more on the Mostly Ghostly blaag now, but did you ever put up a link for the More Dead and Horror recording? Since Jason pulled down his links, I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Benko,

I checked out your blog. You have a great collection. Do you you have any downloads of your spooky sounds to share? I couldn't seen any download links on your blog. Thanks.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I use to have that on tape cassette yaers ago. Someone here made them into mp3's last year and i do have them. PM me if you still need them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts