Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya all,
Thought I'd share some information with you on up coming horror movies for 2009. As of now all dates are current but can be changed. Source: Upcoming Movies New Movies for 2009

Piarhhana 3-D- July 24th

Zombie Land- October 9th

Saw VI-October 23rd

Final Destination 4- (3-d)-August 21st

They Came from Upstairs- July 31st

May 1
The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If Final Destination 4 was not coming in 3-D I wouldent want to see it, but having it be in 3-D and based at a race track I actually want to see it.

Zombieland is about a guy that get's caught up in zombies and trys to save people. It's not a big name director so not sure how it will turn out.

·
Registered
232 Posts
cool line up. now see I'm just the other way around, I want to see Final Destination 4 but have no desire to see saw 6. these films have run there course. but that's just me

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool line up. now see I'm just the other way around, I want to see Final Destination 4 but have no desire to see saw 6. these films have run there course. but that's just me
I agree 100% with you. Saw is getting boring. Every year there's a new one. I think they are stoping with number 10 though.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I agree 100% with you. Saw is getting boring. Every year there's a new one. I think they are stoping with number 10 though.
LOL 10!! are you kidding!?!? there going all the way to 10! man they are gonna pick this thing dry aren't they

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL 10!! are you kidding!?!? there going all the way to 10! man they are gonna pick this thing dry aren't they
Not completly sure, that's what I'v herd from friends and they are huge horror movie fans. I'am getting sick of them but they do find good ways to tourcher the victems which gives me some good tips for halloween.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The thing about SAW is the brutle terror that could really happen. It's just infourtentte I'v sceen enough of that stuff so It really doesn't amuse me anymore. How far can you go?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts