Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a great night that was wildly successful! Well over 100 people came through.

I had taken the week off to make the final preps, finding that I was working about 8 hours a day putting all the final things in place. On Friday I was frantically running around with a can of spray paint in one hand, neon string in another hand, a cordless drill in another hand...wait...how many hands was that...?

I finished with about 30 minutes of chill time to grab a beer in our backyard childrens party, when there was a ring at the front door...What the...?! "Stations everyone! Go! Go! Go! I need blood splatters, stat!"

My son was dressed as Indiana Jones and worked the entrance, letting only 3 at a time come in. At times there was a significant line outside. Our safe word was "peanut butter". So if kids/parents didn't want to be scared, they had to say the safe word. It was funny to watch groups of kids clutching each other as they chanted, "Peanut butter, peanut butter, peanut butter!" I had a bunch of my daughters friends as actors to lay down the chills and screams.

warrant2000/Horror House 2008 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Haha I love your organisation. Stat stat, go go, need blood splatters. stat lol

Oh Grimmy but big hands you have.
All the better to GRAB you with muhaha

MsM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts