Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All your sounds and music are STILL here for FREE!! Some absolutely WICKED tracks for you to download, FREE I have most separated in to folders to make your search easier! Lots of new stuff! Here are some of the coolest tracks!!

NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED!!!
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download INCREDIBLE DARK AMBIANT.mp3
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Horror soundscape looped.mp3
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download 1661_M07_HauntedCathedral.mp3
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Pro Haunt Graveyard enviro.mp3
4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download sinistersonics+thefoyeratghastlymanor 4 loop.mp3

Take a look at my entire collection...
4shared, Online file sharing and storage

password: hauntforum

If this helped you or enjoyed this thread, please say "thanks"

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Hey Melty, got any good ones for clogging at the up coming Halloween cheese wheel shin-dig dance.....?! :rolleyes: :D ( Nothing Too scary, not sure if my weak heart can take it ).................:cool:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just noticed your tag "cheese wheel Uber lord" HILARIOUS!! For you DL ill make sure you have the BEST and most special sound effects for the festival of Cheese! I am getting my sounds ready for the "Motor City Cheese-o-rama". I amin contension for the "king of all cheese" crown. Ill keep you updated on my progress....

Cheese....lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks! Some good sounds there!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Thanks for the links..... I can never have enough Halloween tracks...! ;)

·
"They won't stay dead."
1,366 Posts
Thanks so much Melt. Thats great! :)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Wow thank you! :) They sound so eerie!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts