Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an odd request...I have to make a talking parrot...motion activated... where can I get something that I can record my own voice, put it inside the parrot, and have it talk when someone walks by it? I tired to find the Halloween Howler...but no luck... Please help....I need to find this ASAP!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It doesn't need to record more than 5 seconds. Here is what I'm doing....I have to do a pirate themed cake for someone. I'm going to build the parrot out of rice krispie treats and cut out a space for the recorder. When I put the "feathers" and such on the parrot I will leave the motion sensor uncovered. So.....when people walk by the cake the parrot will talk to them. I would like to be able to record a couple different sayings. I had found them somewhere online...but now I can't remember where...

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi Jlo - it may be overkill for what you are trying to do, but we just released an MP3 player board that can do exactly what you describe - play different audio tracks when someone walks by. You can see it on our website here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts