Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm hoping to go as Pennywise for Halloween (based off of the TV Movie). I have chosen a wig but now need help on where to find a good nose. I have an old red, sponge clown nose in my house but I'd rather have one with better quality. Maybe a latex one would work better. Here are some pictures of him so you can see what his nose looks like.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I have always wanted to do Pennywise. Great TV movie.

I like the first wig best since it is more like the original Pennywise wig.

Maybe you could fix up the second one. Who knows. It looks like it is more for a female clown.

I like the first one best.

Be sure to post pics.

TC:)

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,329 Posts
Me, I'd go with whichever one was cheaper. :eek:

You could straighten the curly wig with the low setting of hair dryer, a good bristle brush and a little hairspray on it.

You could rat (backcomb) the flat wig to where the hair is poofed out more, spray and will look more like the pic of Pennywise.

Either could work - most likely most folks wouldn't recognize Pennywise to remember exactly what the hair looked like unless they were Halloween/horror nuts. ;)

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I actually think the second one would be the better choice. I think it looks more like the proper one; once you''ve poofed it up a bit it'll be perfect.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
I like the second one. Just tease it up some with a fine comb and hair spray any should be fine.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I agree, the second one would be easier to get to where you want to be.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I hate to say it, but they look like the same product, just with the second one combed out. Check the item numbers on each to be sure, then go with the cheapest.

Eric

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi, one of my favorite Stephen King books, and one of my favorite Tim Curry characters! I agree also that the second one is better, once you poofed it out a little. Good luck and great costume idea!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmmm...that does look like a good nose, but the only problem I have is that it doesn't look very red. But since it is latex I'm sure I can just paint it red myself. Thank you!

·
Registered
44 Posts
umm....guys, he's asking for help on where 2 get a nose.
Those pix R from the movie.....LOL

Anyway.....Woochie makes a latex nose very similar 2 Pennywise's nose.
U can find it here:
Clown Nose Woochie

2,442 Posts
umm....guys, he's asking for help on where 2 get a nose.
Those pix R from the movie.....LOL

Anyway.....Woochie makes a latex nose very similar 2 Pennywise's nose.
U can find it here:
Clown Nose Woochie
I think he may have changed the original thread first message...because I'm pretty sure the original was asking about wigs and had two images of clown wigs one straight and one curly....lol very confusing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts