Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yyyyyyyyyyy here we go !!! 30 days left to prepare !! And 30 days left to mount it all !!! Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its gtting crazy can you feel itttttt !!!! Hahahahahhahahahahah

·
Registered
800 Posts
I will start putting my Halloween stuff out at the end of this month, maybe sooner!! Yes the feeling is in the air, sad to see summer go but the good part is coming up soon...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reeeeeeeeeee !!!

Hahahahahhaha !! Forget it huricane we had no summer up here !!! And thaks thats wat i want to here !!! Its aaaaa comingggg yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
yep summer was total crap up here in Quebec , started cold below normal until about mid july, with rain pretty much everyday then we finally got some heat in august (and the humidity that came witch for 1-2 weeks then that was it last week we had frost warnings 2 nights in a row i mean we wore still in august .....it is 5 degrees celcius in the mornings here this week......so we better have one heck of a nice september and october ;)

i am usually started to set up at least sept 17th but none of the projects are built yet , so we are in stress panic mode here lol.....

got a fence to finsih building this week and paint (new type of fence)
gypsy tent , still need to find fabric
2 pumpkin reapers to build
a pumpkin rot pumpkin king , crosses for the cemetery
flying witches
witch on the roof

ok better stop i am stressing out again lol .....

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Yyyyyyyyyyy here we go !!! 30 days left to prepare !! And 30 days left to mount it all !!! Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its gtting crazy can you feel itttttt !!!! Hahahahahhahahahahah
:eek: 30 days? What month is this? I'm already mounting. 30 days? Don't scare me like that.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reee!!

HAHAHHAHH SORY CREAPY !!! BUT thats the way it is for me sept. is le last one to build after that its the dead zone 30 days to mount it all !!!!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
yep summer was total crap up here in Quebec , started cold below normal until about mid july, with rain pretty much everyday then we finally got some heat in august (and the humidity that came witch for 1-2 weeks then that was it last week we had frost warnings 2 nights in a row i mean we wore still in august .....it is 5 degrees celcius in the mornings here this week......so we better have one heck of a nice september and october ;)
We've had a summer in the abnormally and wonderfully cool 70s, it's been SO stinking nice! And then August for 2-3 weeks it shot up to the 90s with tons of humid scorching days. Finally cooling off back to the 70s again :D And it feels like fall already, should be a good one this year!

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
We've had a summer in the abnormally and wonderfully cool 70s, it's been SO stinking nice! And then August for 2-3 weeks it shot up to the 90s with tons of humid scorching days. Finally cooling off back to the 70s again :D And it feels like fall already, should be a good one this year!
I agree, I have definately got alot more done thanks to the low humidity and cooler temps. My husband actually comes home and says "what are we working on tonight?" He never does that till late Sept.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Having fall like weather right now. So getting excited. But we're having to keep watch for those darn hurricanes that seem to keep popping up all of a sudden lol. But here in NC we can easily go back up to summer- like weather.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I agree, I have definately got alot more done thanks to the low humidity and cooler temps. My husband actually comes home and says "what are we working on tonight?" He never does that till late Sept.
Want to buy a husband like that...... :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts