Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the link to the album of this year's pictures, finally. This was my first attempt at album building and it took me awhile. We had a blast and some really great costumes, but my favorite (and the overall prize winner) was "Driving Miss Daisy".

Halloween Forum - MHooch's Albums

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Hooch - it looks like you had a blast and what a great turnout. Super costumes and I love your pumpkins. You make a pretty rockin Elvira too.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
MammaHooch, just what I've been waiting for! What a wild time you had. Everything looked Wicked, just like I'd expect from you, totally stunning! You are one sexy looking Elvira;) And those pumpkins looks fantastic! I Just love the Elvira and Freddy Krueger ones,wow! And that food table "holy" it looked amazing. Looks like everyone really got into the Karaoke spirit and had an awesome time.
Thanks so much for posting the pictures, you always offer so much inspiration:)

Batty Hugz
^v^DOD^v^

·
Registered
823 Posts
yes the pumpkin are fantastic and next year i would take a plane and go to your party i think that is the place to be to have fun ! lollllllll ( do not be afraid i wont show at your door mouahhhhhhhhhhh)

·
Registered
814 Posts
Great pictures! Your food spread and decorations look awesome...especially love the pumpkins....looks like everybody had a fantastic time.....:)

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Those are great photos!!!

I would recognize those Zombie Pumpkins patterns anywhere! I love the Freddy one. It's so neat!

Looks like a blast! Your food spread always looks great.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hooch, your decor, pumpkins and food table looked fabulous!:eek: Between your witch party and this one you certainly worked hard this year and people looked like they had a blast. Kudos!:D

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hooch - another great party! What an awesome Elvira you were. Looked like everyone had a lot of fun. We had karaoke at our holiday party last year and it never occurred to me to try it for Halloween - what a fun idea! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts