Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have died and am frollicking in Halloween heaven, thanks to our Wickedly Wonderful Witch of the East, dearest Hooch!! :D Our secret reaper gift was waiting for us on the front porch when we got home yesterday, and I say our, because there were treats packed in for my whole family! I mean...well, y'all just take a look at this...

And it's kinda hard to see everything in that one, so I'll break it down for ya..;)

And....

:faintingsmiley: Annnd...

Hooch, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! You've made our whole weekend with all this awesome stuff!! I don't even know HOW you found all this! Just a couple hours ago we went for a walk and Dylan commented that he was glad Bailey would be here to guard our Halloween presents. ;) I HAD to get these pictures on here tonight so they can open that pirate's chest, else I might start fearing for my safety in my sleep!

You're a very dear friend, and I appreciate you greatly!! Love you!! :D

And now if y'all will excuse me, I'm gonna resume watching 'People Under the Stairs' under the glow of candy corn lights in my orange and black tights while sipping on some Peanuts hot chocolate that magically turns orange, and hope that a late night snack of Halloween pasta will be finished boiling soon. ;) Tomorrow we will read a few chapters of 'The Halloween Tree' and set a window cling scene....:D

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Wow there's so much you couldn't get it in one photo...or even two photos! lol
Way to go Hooch!
But I really think you must have gone a weeeee bit over the price limit, but I've always liked people who play by their own rules haha

MsM

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wow how NICE!!!! I want Hooch as my secret reaper too!!! Where did you get the halloween pasta???????? Oh please do tell!!!!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Wow there's so much you couldn't get it in one photo...or even two photos! lol
Way to go Hooch!
But I really think you must have gone a weeeee bit over the price limit, but I've always liked people who play by their own rules haha

MsM

Haha MsM a weeee bit over the price? That makes this thing fun. To tell the truth, instead of doing all the after halloween shopping for myself this year, I'll be looking for next years SR gifts.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! What a haul!!! Is that a t-shirt with the JOL on it?
YEP! :D That's for David, oh, ur...Jack Russell. ;) He tried it on and it fits perfectly...right now the kids are playing with their treasure chest and their skeleton hand flashlights..they had to report to their Grammy about all the groovy stuff this morning. :cool: I hope that creepy sounds toilet paper holder doesn't scare the %$#@ outta me in the middle of the night, LOL!

AW MAN!! Guess I'll have to share ya next year, Hooch. ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Lucky girl! That all looks like awesome stuff. I am most jealous of the...bottle opener! He he. Would love to have one of those for the Halloween party.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Those are fantastic gifts! These threads always make me feel remorseful that I didn't sign up for SR, but I was unsure of what to send and even assumed that some of you are so well stocked with Halloween that I could never find anything good enough..(thinking you all sent one item) but I'm learning that it's the small off the wall items that rock. I mean, Peanuts Hot Chocolate?! How freakin' cool is that?! VERY!

And the bottle opener?! Love it! I saw one just like it a couple weeks ago and thought what a FABULOUS sr gift it would be! Mhooch you did an amazing job! Very, very cool!

I'm definitely playing along next year!

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
946 Posts
Fabulous gifts~ I have been very fortunate to have HOOCH as my SR on another board two yerars ago, and it was just the same! She sends the most thoughtful gifts! Any partner is lucky to have her!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts