Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to make a Homemade pirate ship. Not the whole ship but just the front part with a tower.
I have no idea how to go about it and have it be affordable. not huge but a good size for the yard
any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
I don't think too many people look at this section. Might have more luck if you do a search on the word Pirate. There are several pirate-themed threads on here, and I have seen several ships like you're describing. Posting for help on one of those threads would probably get you many responses.

Edited: Never mind. I see you already did what I suggested and got some good ideas. I really like the one Phantom built. Looks like a lot of work but definitely doable.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
I just visited Foggy Fathoms pirate ship the day after Halloween....looks like a real ship. WE are getting our building group back together after the 1st of the year...are you in NC? Also this area of the forum...I started a online building group & this is where the classes were held. Not a lot of people frequent this area. We are talking about starting this group up again. Its the online prop building group. I will be posting information on it sometime this month. If there is enough interest we will start up again.

·
Registered
241 Posts
if you get your ship built and want a cool figurehead, with some creepy boards,...we got one...here are a couple of pics...she was sculpted, molded...

she is latex with polyfoam backing...over 6ft tall...

we offer her in regular paints, UV paints and we also offer a 'wound-less' version
71358.jpg

ebay mermaid final copy.jpg

'bone and gore-less version' 100_6172.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts