Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't mean to fake anyone out. As of this writing, the stores are still closed BUT August will be here before you know it and it's definitely something to look forward to right now. Los Angeles is set to open up by 4th of July!

I, for one, have been using up all my 1/2 empty hand soap from Halloweens of yore (and from that OTHER holiday) since this all started. Currently, it's Halloween in the guest bathroom and Reindeer soap in the kitchen sink. I can now stroll the aisles of Homegoods checking and sniffing the new Halloween soap scents and allow myself to re-stock unrestrained! I always love all the different designs they have (I am also not a big fan of B&BW soap - it's too drying for my hands).

What will you be looking for this year?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,772 Posts
This is why Homegoods needs to sell their crap online. TJMaxx would do a bit here & there online but for the most part if you wanted Halloween stuff you HAD to go into the store.

I hope this forces them into putting more holiday stuff online now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is why Homegoods needs to sell their crap online. TJMaxx would do a bit here & there online but for the most part if you wanted Halloween stuff you HAD to go into the store.

I hope this forces them into putting more holiday stuff online now.
I couldn't agree more.. But I think they only offer in store only because it cuts down on breakages via shipping, and also, they only have limited stock for such a short period of time so probably not worth the effort re-doing the website and listing everything that's gonna be gone in a fortnight. It's probably too much effort for them.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
They’ve actually gotten a LOT better at shipping. I buy a lot of Rae Dunn from their sites and they’ve 100% changed how they ship things. Most of the items are individually boxed straight from the manufacturer, and they used to remove all of that and just wrap the item in a piece of bubblewrap and throw it in another larger box along with other things you’ve ordered, so inevitably it arrived broken to you. But now they just leave the items in their original, individual boxes, which are encased in styrofoam. I’ve had almost breakage since they’ve started doing that.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,772 Posts
I guess so many returned broken items the finally realized it was costing them more money than they thought. I still hope they put more Halloween stuff online this year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts