Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My home goods on the west coast have been really disappointing the last few years. Have you been able to find some good things?
mine is on west coast also in hillsboro oregon ya the pickings have not been to great. i am hoping this year they have the cansy corn tree again or another cool one like it . hopefully this year the selections will be better. I have been lucky and found many good things last year got this cool witch and plates I was after.

·
Premium Member
1,779 Posts
My home goods on the west coast have been really disappointing the last few years. Have you been able to find some good things?
Same on east coast

Basically HG "Bumms me Out". The employees are always super nice but the shoppers are so rude. Its still my favorite place for Halloween napkins tho

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,660 Posts
Oy vey.

I'm juuuust creepin' back into Halloween now but even May is too early for me unless it's clearance from last year on an endcap.

I agree about the napkins. I also generally buy a few dish towels at HG. I'm a sucker for a good holiday dish towel.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,660 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Saki.Girl the dragon is cool but if it had the body segment pieces to do a full body then it would totally worth that price tag. I would leave it out all year! 🐉
I totally agree with you. I have to say thought the dragons here of concrete are way more then that I have 2 small dragons that cost me that much but they have way more detail lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts