Halloween Forum banner

861 - 863 of 863 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I just bought a bulb from HD that suppose to look like fire. The color is too light yellow and the movement isn't that good. My neighbor has a different brand and his looks way better. Not happy with feit electric.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am a real big fan of these fog machine hoses:

They make my life simpler. I hated those metal pronged things with the screws that used to be the standard fog machine hose attachment (like what comes with this). The new style just sticks right onto the nozzle, no adjusting, no air gap, no messing with finding parts that will work.

·
Registered
188 Posts
People who bought the dragons from Home Depot last year intended to reuse them, I'm sure, and may be glad to see a companion piece. There are multiple dragon props around, plus At Home decided to go with a medieval theme to a good amount of the merchandise this year. The knight prop may not make sense to some, not being their style, but there are surely customers in the market for such an item. Reading through more recent portions of this thread, I have noticed a lot of hate for it, which I really do not get.
I should have at least moved it's head or arm

861 - 863 of 863 Posts