Halloween Forum banner

841 - 860 of 996 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
I looked at when I bought the first clearance last year and it was on October 26th. I look everyday and if its 50% off I do the online pickup order. I seen some things were 30% off but not many.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Since HD won't just let me have the extra credit off on the white werewolf I just took it back,so when the price gets better I might get another.And nobody around me is buying them at $169.I grabbed one of these not on sale,it has a weighted bottom and eyes light up.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I see the knight was a big flop,there are 49 left in my area
I didn't like the looks of it at all...It's so bad I'd have to take a second look at it if it went to 75% off or greater to decide If I could take it apart and use pieces of it in another prop....Yep....It was that bad IMHO....ZR

·
Registered
193 Posts
I bought the knight after the price dropped to $80. My DH loves Templar knights so it was a must have for him. I'm not a huge fan of it but he indulges me so if he wanted one prop who was I to deny him. I was trying to get him to wait until Nov 1st and buy it on sale but he wanted to display it this year. So he's going out in the yard as-is this year as I don't have the time to strip him down and redo him.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I want it. I figure i can bulk him with plastic bags and put some real clothes on him. My lunging werewolf doesn't lunge and i don't have time to screw with it. Im just waiting for the white werewolf to go cheaper.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I can't believe the stores don't have the pirate ship discounted yet. We went to ask about the displays to see what those could be discounted at and they said 10% might as well buy it at regular price and boxed.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I can't believe the stores don't have the pirate ship discounted yet. We went to ask about the displays to see what those could be discounted at and they said 10% might as well buy it at regular price and boxed.
I doubt that will be discounted until Nov 1st, by which time there will probably be none left in stock.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Will Lowes starts their 50% off on Thursday the 24th. So im i would assume HD will be starting their 50% off around that time.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I live near Dallas and a HD got hit by the tornado 2 nights ago. No one was hurt thank goodness. But imagine all the decor just flying thru the air. I wish it had landed in my yard lol

841 - 860 of 996 Posts