I'm in the processes of making this in between working on my haunt stuff. Got the idea a while back and i finally got around to it. think it's coming along pretty well. i used trash bags and stuffed them with a bunch of plastic store bags for the base and used a milk jug to bulk out the head. knew they would come in handy for something. then i used a web gun to cover it in webbing. it's not finished yet but its coming along nicely i think. originally i did this as a test to see if it would even work. wasn't sure the web gun could handle such a big prop. it takes a while but the out come is worth it i think. It came out a little shorter than i had planed. All the bags shifted downward after hanging it up for a while leaving about a foot of loose trash bag at the feet. think i may add on to it before finishing it.