Halloween Forum banner

Home Haunters Association

7179 Views 13 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  asterix0
Here is a cool website that I wanted to let everyone know about. This is a new website that was recently launched. It offers a Home Haunt Registry where we can register our haunts to have a place to find each other. It also has some cool affiliate discounts. It has been changing daily, so keep an eye on it. I think it will be a good place for home haunters.

Take a look and register your haunt, it's free. Browse to the link below and then click "Register Your Haunt".

http://www.homehauntersassociation.com/
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
People don't know about secret societies

I'm not directly associate with the HomeHauntersAssociation (although I have posted there). I met the webmaster in Las Vegas last March at the Transworld convention and he described his plans for his site. I found him sincere and helpful. He even offered to help me design a page describing the crate monster I am building! IMHO, he is provide a site which complements forums such as this (which I read religiously) in that it provides permanent a directory of home haunts and links to suppliers for amateur prop builders (my primary interest).

I can understand the desire of the as yet unannounced site to establish a distinct identity. However, I find the following quote objectionable:

"quote removed by admin"

That certainly sounds like a "bash/or attack" to me. How is one supposed to know that another group has unannounced plans to establish a site with a name similar to another domain-name they have not registered? In any case, I hope both sites will be useful additions to the haunting community.

· Registered
65 Posts
Rob,

It's good to hear from you! I bought windshield wiper motors from you and love them. I've built (well almost built) a crate monster and am using one of the motors to drive the cam that shakes the lid.

I've spent time at the Home Haunters Association site but am still waiting for the launch of the Home Haunt Club. The Association seems to be evolving as an index to resources for the sub-charity haunt crowd. Me for example:D. They have a home haunt registry and big collection of haunt videos and projects.

My understanding is that the Club will have a different focus. Since I need all the resources I can get, I'm anxious to see what they'll provide too!:)

Here are the links: www.homehauntersassociation.com and www.homehauntclub.com.

Asterix0

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.