Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I posted this link in my intro, but then i saw this particular thread and figured its better suited here. This is a CD i composed using Audacity from everyday sounds recorded by myself, and some i got from the free sound project website. After slowing, reversing, and adding other fun things I was able to create my first CD "Requiem of Sorrow" which you can download for free at: http://www.rgiammaria.com/requiem.zip This is my own domain, so its not hotlinked.

I hope you guys find a use for it, and if you like / use it please let me know, if you can think of a way for me to improve again let me know... Ok, well time to look at some more tutorials. I really want to try to make some tombstones...but i dont know where to get the foam. Im in the process of buying a new home, so money is tight...anyone know of a good free source? anyways hope you enjoy the CD.

Bob

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thunder,

Glad you liked them :) im in the process of making a second CD. That was my first attempt at mixing, so im hoping to get better as time goes on. Anyways thanks for the kind words.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Honestly, these are Really, really good! I am very impressed at how you blended these sounds and created a great soundtrack! I am planning on using a couple of these in my haunt!

Thanks!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If anyone here is good with say Fruity Loops or Sony Acid for creating percussions, I would love to collaborate on my Next CD to take it to the next level. Looking for spooky percussion or even some good strings mixed with the ambient horror... If anyone is interested let me know :) thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts