Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey friends,

I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind being on the lookout for the third owl I am missing from this set. The one I am missing is the "See no evil" owl.

I looked around at two Home Goods and couldn't find the other.

Its a gift for a crazed owl friend of mine and I have not been able to find the last one. Will happily pay for it and shipping! :)

Please and many thanks! :)

photo.jpg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hey friends,

I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind being on the lookout for the third owl I am missing from this set. The one I am missing is the "See no evil" owl.

I looked around at two Home Goods and couldn't find the other.

Its a gift for a crazed owl friend of mine and I have not been able to find the last one. Will happily pay for it and shipping! :)

Please and many thanks! :)

View attachment 168998
I have been checking my home goods for you but the only ones they have are the hear no evil.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did post in there as well! I made it a main thread since a friend of mine would love the whole set. It seems so many places don't have the "see no evil" owl.

Thank you both for looking!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,852 Posts
Maybe there isn't one...since covering the owl's eyes would be odd as the eyes are the most expressive part of an owl face, so not a good design move? But then that would be extremely silly since they did the "hear" and "speak" with them.

I'm hopefully heading to a Home Goods tomorrow, so I'll keep an EYE out for the "see" - hey, that's a pun! :D

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,852 Posts
Just got back from Home Goods, and all I saw was the "hear" version of the owls... I looked all over the store just in case they had any in the regular decor. So sorry I wasn't able to find one for you! :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Adam, did you ever find your third owl? If not, I just came back from the Marshalls in Citrus Heights (Sunrise/Greenback) and that store has all three of the owls. If Citrus Heights is not convenient for you, let me know and I can go back and pick up the "see no evil" owl for you.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes, it is the silver set. This Marshalls is at the corner of Greenback and Sunrise, right across from the Macy's at Sunrise Mall. I was at the Folsom Marshalls yesterday and didn't see the owls there. I haven't been to the Marshalls in Rancho Cordova in a few days but the last time I was there I didn't see them. I was going to go to the RC store today but then it started raining so I went home!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Oh, I forgot...there are two Macys stores at Sunrise Mall. Marshalls is across the street from the Men's Macys. It is in the same shopping center as Sprouts and Bev Mo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts