Halloween Forum banner

881 - 895 of 895 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I‘m done trying to buy anything breakable from TJM online because 99% of the time, if it can break, it breaks. They do of course refund you or send a replacement, but its a major PITA with them. I just have had bad luck this year with things arriving broken :(

·
Registered
166 Posts
Excellent finds. I have been looking for that vintage inspired throw all season!
I’d never seen it before & they happened to have one at the front of the store in Reno, NV where we were visiting. It’s made by Cynthia Rowley & is oversized & super soft. I see a few on eBAY & one on Amazon but they’re pricey. I’ll keep an eye out for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Saw some cute stuff in my travels today..... hoping some of it will be left after Halloween

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Wow, I’m surprised to still see so much! I went to Homegoods today, and it’s one of the larger ones in my area, and they barely had any Halloween left! Just a teeny tiny table near the checkout line and it was all junk....nothing good. They are full blown into Christmas now.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Did a little shopping today and it’s confirmed....Halloween has left my city from all of these stores! It’s all about Christmas now, however I did manage to pick up these 2 pieces. Not Halloween of course, but they go in my Halloween displays. I thought this was a cute take on the traditional Phrenology head....

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
This year was kind of different for all the stores in my area. There is practically no Halloween left to mark down. Last year and in previous years there were at least 2-3 tables of stuff....this year barely half a table, if even that. Glad you’re still finding stuff!

·
Registered
166 Posts
CA Bay Area- If anyone wants one of the large Katherine’s Collection Dia De Los Muertos Skeleton ladies they had one at the Dublin, CA Home Goods tonight. Enjoy! As a reminder, here is what she looks like:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
I feel very lucky! Went to Santa Clara, CA today even though I called them on Halloween and they said they didn’t think they had the metal skeleton anymore, they actually did! Have wanted him for a couple years but never found one on sale until today. I also picked up a skeleton couple & a ceramic witch. For anyone interested in the light-up Witch Shadowbox they still had one of her left. I’ve included a pic below. Happy Hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Well it seems importing from overseas isnt the issue of lack of halloween this year. Ran into one of our stores today its three quarters Christmas I mean LoAdeD!!! Phewie on the buyers for Halloween

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Yeah, the first time I saw Christmas at my local HG a few weeks ago (yes, weeks ago!) I was shocked to see the sheer amount of it. I think the buyers must’ve all dialed it back this year on Halloween because I hardly saw anything marked down compared to previous years. Sucky for us, but I guess smart on their part since they sold practically ALL of their Halloween stuff at full price. It’s every retailers dream.

881 - 895 of 895 Posts