Halloween Forum banner

861 - 880 of 881 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Had an amazing trip to Home Goods in Gilroy, CA today. After complaining that I hadn’t seen any Katherine’s Collection this year at Home Goods I saw several pieces. I bought the Minerva Discordia life size figure for $299.99. Pricey, but a steal compared to the $1300 Grandin Road price several years ago. There are a few details that appear a little different than the GR version ie. hair braid missing, skull on hat missing, etc.). She’s my big purchase this year. Here’s a pic of her staged at our place with a lantern along with pics of some other KC items I didn’t buy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Wow what a steal! Yeah $300 isn’t anything to sneeze about but I would’ve bought her too at that price, just knowing how much the original prices of these things go for. I think they make slight variations for the stores they choose to sell at. For instance, I have that “Lord” picture frame and mine doesn’t have that red velvet band on his hat. I have never seen that in a Homegoods before. Or the door knockers.

Seems like your store had lots of great stuff!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow what a steal! Yeah $300 isn’t anything to sneeze about but I would’ve bought her too at that price, just knowing how much the original prices of these things go for. I think they make slight variations for the stores they choose to sell at. For instance, I have that “Lord” picture frame and mine doesn’t have that red velvet band on his hat. I have never seen that in a Homegoods before. Or the door knockers.

Seems like your store had lots of great stuff!
Thanks So Much! Yeah, I like the Tuesday Morning version of the Lord better from last year. I was lucky enough to get the Countess at TM last year after Halloween & she’s greys, black, & white. Wish the Lord @ HG this year didn’t have the red or bronze touches.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Holy wow, I've never seen any of that stuff at a HG. Was shocked to see it at Tue. Morn. last year. How much was the Lord ?
I think he was $159.99 and the door knockers were $39.99 I believe. I was shocked to see all the KC stuff too. Not sure if it’s late shipments just hitting now or what, but I was super excited!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Went to Home Goods in Cupertino, CA & saw these today. loved the life sized Dia De Los Muertos Katherine’s Collection skeleton. Side note for Rae Dunn
fans- the Cupertino store has tons of clearance RD items as shown, not Halloween specific, but crazy amounts of markdown stuff. Santa Clara had a lot too, but not sure if it was on clearance yet.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I stopped by a TJ Maxx yesterday. I hadn’t been to one in weeks because I simply wasn’t finding anything there. Today was no different. They had a few Halloween leftovers, but that was it. One aisle was already decorated with Christmas merchandise.
I did find a cardigan and a pair of leggings should autumn temperatures ever get here, so it least I didn’t walk out empty handed. 😀 It was a record breaking 100 degrees here in Raleigh.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Seems like less than an aisle left in most stores. Wish they’d just mark the remaining down 50% to give us some deals. I’m sure they’re just trying to maximize profits until Halloween, but the shelves are looking very sad these days.

861 - 880 of 881 Posts