Halloween Forum banner

841 - 860 of 884 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Forgot to post this.....picked these 2 up the other day when I stood in a double length line full of people to make a return only to find out you can’t return TJM online merchandise at a Homegoods (boohoo). I swear I pick up some of my best stuff from the shelves that line the checkout lane!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Forgot to post this.....picked these 2 up the other day when I stood in a double length line full of people to make a return only to find out you can’t return TJM online merchandise at a Homegoods (boohoo). I swear I pick up some of my best stuff from the shelves that line the checkout lane!

View attachment 719824
Love those. Pier 1 has em too.

·
Registered
281 Posts

View attachment 719824
I got something similar for Christmas, because, why not get a “monkey” skull for Christmas? You remind me it has to have its first Halloween with me this year. It looked dapper with a tiny Santa hat.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Well, lo and behold the Walgreens I stopped at today had 3 of the Addams Family 13” plushies and only the 3. No Pugsley. And no runners or squeezers.

View attachment 719917
really glad you found them. they have started to show up at all that I stop at. They seem to be getting one each and no pugsley. I think some other store must be carrying him but I can't figure out who.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Maybe they’ll start showing up now that they’ve released the movie trailer? I don’t know how long it’s been out but I just saw it for the first time yesterday. I’m also wondering if they have more characters in the different sizes that we haven’t seen yet (like for instance, is there a lurch in the 13”). I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a Gomez runner in that toy fair video on YouTube, but have yet to actually see it being sold anywhere.

These retailers just need to get on the shtick! 😂

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Maybe they’ll start showing up now that they’ve released the movie trailer? I don’t know how long it’s been out but I just saw it for the first time yesterday. I’m also wondering if they have more characters in the different sizes that we haven’t seen yet (like for instance, is there a lurch in the 13”). I’m pretty sure I’ve seen a Gomez runner in that toy fair video on YouTube, but have yet to actually see it being sold anywhere.

These retailers just need to get on the shtick! 😂
I've seen a video at a toy fair with Cuddle Barn who I guess put them out and I'm pretty sure what weve seen is it. They said that the dolls are Walgreens specifically but I know that they are at party city as well, so that is confusing. The Pugsley might show up but I sort of think that is unlikely as well simply because of the way we found our set of 13 inch. they were still in the box sent to the store and it said specifically there were only 3 dolls in it. seems weird pugsley would ship on his own so i think walgreens is only getting the 3. hope im wrong but that is what it seems like right now anyway.

To sort of keep it on topic since its the HG/TJmaxx thread, I think its weird that HG got the runners since this a new product. I guess it just seems like a different type of product for them to me.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
The 3 at my Walgreens were actually in a pile with other plush dolls....I forget what they were now, maybe NBC or maybe even Chuckie? It was the oddest set up!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Just saw that they are being sold at Cost Plus/ World Market as well.....Addams Family that is.
The plushies? I actually just received my order yesterday from them with the Addams Family melamine stuff. I ordered the large oval, the skinny tray, and the set of appetizer plates. They’re pretty cheaply made, so that explains the low price. I didn’t see any of the dolls online though.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The 3 at my Walgreens were actually in a pile with other plush dolls....I forget what they were now, maybe NBC or maybe even Chuckie? It was the oddest set up!
probably both, that is how I have started to see them. They have all the NBC plush, plus the Horror plush...chuckie exorcist girl , beetleguise and a few others.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
The plushies? I actually just received my order yesterday from them with the Addams Family melamine stuff. I ordered the large oval, the skinny tray, and the set of appetizer plates. They’re pretty cheaply made, so that explains the low price. I didn’t see any of the dolls online though.
Apparently, Just saw the Cuddle Barn facebook page where they are giving away a different doll each week and it says in the description to get yours at cost plus/ world market. don't think it even mentioned walgreens lol
I'm wondering if they will be the store with Pugsley.....guess I'm making a trip tomorrow.

as soon as i read it I checked the WM site and not a doll on there just the plates and napkis. I'm going to go to the store in the morning and check.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I saw a Gomez runner on EBay so at least it’s confirmed that it exists! I thought that’s what I saw in the video but wasn’t 100% sure. Not buying Ebay’s prices though!

841 - 860 of 884 Posts