Halloween Forum banner

821 - 840 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Still no more napkin rings anywhere? I could use 1 more pack. Cause the pack I got is only a 4 pack I need 6rings. I'll still hunt for that Rd halloween black canister too

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I haven’t seen any napkin rings. I went yesterday to one of the largest Homegoods around me and they are dwindling down with their Halloween. Doesn’t seem like they are getting any more new stuff in, which surprises me since there’s over a full month to go til Halloween!

I actually went there to return a couple things I bought from TJMaxx online.....only to discover you can’t just return something anywhere. It has to be at a TJMaxx store! Did you all know that? Ugh, what a pain. I don’t have that many TJMs around me so now I have to go out of my way.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Still no more napkin rings anywhere? I could use 1 more pack. Cause the pack I got is only a 4 pack I need 6rings. I'll still hunt for that Rd halloween black canister too
I keep looking for them. So far I've only seen silver ones and ghosts , no black spiders. I will keep looking.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I haven’t seen any napkin rings. I went yesterday to one of the largest Homegoods around me and they are dwindling down with their Halloween. Doesn’t seem like they are getting any more new stuff in, which surprises me since there’s over a full month to go til Halloween!

I actually went there to return a couple things I bought from TJMaxx online.....only to discover you can’t just return something anywhere. It has to be at a TJMaxx store! Did you all know that? Ugh, what a pain. I don’t have that many TJMs around me so now I have to go out of my way.
That sucks! I know you can return to any homegoods!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Located the Wednesday runner yesterday at my neighborhood HG, and brought her home, along with a RD Fall Y’All white-orange mug. Small haul but worth the extra stop on my way home from work. 🤪 She was priced $16.99.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Located the Wednesday runner yesterday at my neighborhood HG, and brought her home, along with a RD Fall Y’All white-orange mug. Small haul but worth the extra stop on my way home from work. 🤪 She was priced $16.99.
Nice! Yep, that’s how much my Fester was. Just need to find that Wednesday myself!

Small hauls are good hauls just the same 😁

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Nice! Yep, that’s how much my Fester was. Just need to find that Wednesday myself!

Small hauls are good hauls just the same 😁
The Wed runner ? did you see my earlier post about the squeezers at Walgreens. I found some at one yesterday they are 6.99 so pretty much what you paid. they were cute, have you received yours yet ?

I haven't seen any of the dolls at HG so far.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
The silver skulls? Do they still have them? I havent seen any and I went to 5 different homegoods! Going to Annapolis today to try homegoods n homesense.
Yes silver skulls. I'm not sure if they are the skulls you are thinking about, I would have to see a pic. They aren't beaded like the spiders. They had them this morning.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
The Wed runner ? did you see my earlier post about the squeezers at Walgreens. I found some at one yesterday they are 6.99 so pretty much what you paid. they were cute, have you received yours yet ?

I haven't seen any of the dolls at HG so far.

Yes, I got my 4 squeezers from Amazon yesterday...they’re pretty cute! I’m glad to see I didn’t overpay for those, which I had a feeling I didn’t. So I have those 4 and the Fester runner I got from Homegoods a couple weeks ago. I’m hoping that one of my Walgreens will have something soon. The goal is to get Morticia and Gomez squeezers, a Wednesday runner, and if they have any 13” ones I may think about getting a set of those as well. Those are the ones I really would like, but I don’t wanna pay the $25 ea. price on Amazon so I’m hoping to see what Walgreens has first. When I stopped in a Walgreens yesterday, they had zero Halloween out. The shelves were empty and they were preparing for it, but the woman said they would be putting it all out by the end of the week, but she didn’t know what they had because everything was still all boxed up. Same with Target.....stopped in and they had the beginnings of their Halloween on carts but the isles were still pretty much bare.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yes, I got my 4 squeezers from Amazon yesterday...they’re pretty cute! I’m glad to see I didn’t overpay for those, which I had a feeling I didn’t. So I have those 4 and the Fester runner I got from Homegoods a couple weeks ago. I’m hoping that one of my Walgreens will have something soon. The goal is to get Morticia and Gomez squeezers, a Wednesday runner, and if they have any 13” ones I may think about getting a set of those as well. Those are the ones I really would like, but I don’t wanna pay the $25 ea. price on Amazon so I’m hoping to see what Walgreens has first. When I stopped in a Walgreens yesterday, they had zero Halloween out. The shelves were empty and they were preparing for it, but the woman said they would be putting it all out by the end of the week, but she didn’t know what they had because everything was still all boxed up. Same with Target.....stopped in and they had the beginnings of their Halloween on carts but the isles were still pretty much bare.
That Walgreen yesterday had all of that except the runner Wed. They wouldn't cost much to ship , especially the 2 squeezers. If you need I can pick them up for you if they are still there. they had 2 each of the morticia and gomez squeezers. Morticia sort of looks like an octopus in the squeezers since she doesn't have any legs lol....reminded me of ursula.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
That Walgreen yesterday had all of that except the runner Wed. They wouldn't cost much to ship , especially the 2 squeezers. If you need I can pick them up for you if they are still there. they had 2 each of the morticia and gomez squeezers. Morticia sort of looks like an octopus in the squeezers since she doesn't have any legs lol....reminded me of ursula.
She does look kinda funny, even beyond not having any legs. She has that extremely long head but little itty bitty t-Rex arms 😂

Which 13” ones did your store have?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
She does look kinda funny, even beyond not having any legs. She has that extremely long head but little itty bitty t-Rex arms 😂

Morticia, Gomez and Wed. I'm beginning to think this is all Walgreens is going to carry in the 13 inch. Noticed Party City has the squeezers for 5.99 but they only seem to have the 4 you already received.

Wanted to add about the 13 inch that their features are embroidered on, not just the ink printed like on the squeezers. I like their faces much better, obviously better quality of course much higher price.
I haven't seen any runners in person , what kind of face do they have ? printed or embroidered ?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts

even in the 13 inch her arms are T Rex ish lol I kept calling them wrestler arms but T Rex is way more accurate a description lol

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Morticia, Gomez and Wed. I'm beginning to think this is all Walgreens is going to carry in the 13 inch. Noticed Party City has the squeezers for 5.99 but they only seem to have the 4 you already received.

Wanted to add about the 13 inch that their features are embroidered on, not just the ink printed like on the squeezers. I like their faces much better, obviously better quality of course much higher price.
I haven't seen any runners in person , what kind of face do they have ? printed or embroidered ?

I’m wondering if more stores are gonna start popping up with them since the movie will be coming out soon....Oct 11 I think? Damn I should’ve waited on the squeezers, could’ve gotten them for a tad cheaper at Party City! Not only are they just slightly cheaper, Party City has coupon codes you can apply to your order, where Amazon has squat for coupons.

The runners are also printed faces just like the squeezers. That’s good to know the larger ones are better made! Although these smaller ones seem pretty well made too. It’s a nice, soft material.

Let me hold off til maybe the weekend to see what my Walgreens puts out! I hate to jump the gun on something because of my lack of patience 😂

821 - 840 of 868 Posts
About this Discussion
867 Replies
82 Participants
Bobbiejo
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing