Halloween Forum banner

801 - 820 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Just an FYI, Walgreens has at least 3 of the Addams Family dolls. Tonight I saw Wednesday , Morticia and Gomez. The tag shows other characters but that is all I saw in person. I have a pic but can't get my phone to load them....
They were 14.99 each. These don't dance but do play the song. View attachment 719227

From what I could tell, the only ones that walk around is Uncle Fester and Wednesday. They’re called “runners”. I could be wrong, but that’s all I could find.

I really would love to find these but unfortunately none of the Walgreens around me have them in stock 🙄

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
From what I could tell, the only ones that walk around is Uncle Fester and Wednesday. They’re called “runners”. I could be wrong, but that’s all I could find.

I really would love to find these but unfortunately none of the Walgreens around me have them in stock 🙄
Keep looking, the ones I found were still in the box. Someone stocking had opened the box and just left it sitting on a pallet of cokes, my daughter looked inside and saw the 3 dolls. The box said the 3 were all that came in it so I don't know if that is the only 3 they will have or if there is another box with other dolls in it. If so it wasn't out yesterday. I really would like a Granny and a Pugsley , then I would have them to represent my whole family lol
With that said, I've been thinking about taking them back because really wth am I going to do with them but my daughter isn't keen on the idea so who knows....

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
It looks like from a picture of the Wed. doll about a page back there is a dancing version of her but that is not what Walgreens has, only saw the sitting dolls. Push their hands and they play the song.
Would like to know if the other family members exist.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
From what I could tell when I looked online (and I searched a LOT of sites), here’s what I’ve seen...

13” dolls - Morticia, Gomez, Wednesday and Pugsley

9” ‘runners’ - Uncle Fester and Wednesday

6” ‘squeezers’ - Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester, and Lurch

I saw a YouTube video and I think I saw Gomez and Morticia runners, but I haven’t seen them anywhere else other than in that video.

No other family members.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Here’s the link on the Walgreens website. Looks like they have 6 “squeezers”. But none sold in any of the stores around me when I use their store inventory locator.

Are those the ones you bought? The 6” squeezers?

I bought a set of 4 of them on Amazon for $29.99 that includes Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester and Lurch.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Here’s the link on the Walgreens website. Looks like they have 6 “squeezers”. But none sold in any of the stores around me when I use their store inventory locator.

I bought a set of 4 of them on Amazon for $29.99 that includes Wednesday, Pugsley, Uncle Fester and Lurch.
No, the only ones I found were the 13" dolls. However if I find a whole set of the squeezers I might trade them out. I at least want to find a Pugsly 13" if I end up keeping those. Do you know how much Walgreens wants for the squeezers ?

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
No, the only ones I found were the 13" dolls. However if I find a whole set of the squeezers I might trade them out. I at least want to find a Pugsly 13" if I end up keeping those. Do you know how much Walgreens wants for the squeezers ?
I do not, sorry. They don’t list the price online and I haven’t been to a Walgreens in years! It says they don’t have any stock in any stores near me, but I may try to pop in one this week just to see if they do.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Sorry, I guess I was confused! Yes, I think a couple are looking for those (including myself). I got uncle fester, but have yet to see any of the others in the flesh. They’re so adorable! I’m generally not a plushie collector either, but they play the theme song which I love!

And no worries on the canister. They are apparently very hard to find. I appreciate the lookout! 😁
My Marshalls/Homegoods had Morticia, if you would like me to grab her for you!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
My Marshalls/Homegoods had Morticia, if you would like me to grab her for you!
Thank you so much for offering! Let me see what my Walgreens has tomorrow and I will let you know, if that’s ok? What day are you planning to go back to your Homegoods? Since I have a few errands to run tomorrow I may as well make Walgreens another stop 😁

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
So I caved and bought the spider napkin rings for 28 damn dollars off Ebay. Kicking myself in the ass. For 10.00 item!As I look at all the sellers items (from homegoods!) Yet she says she orders from a supplier. BULLSHIT! Snow globes resell 40.00! Liar. I'm kinda mad!
Unfortunately I know the feeling all too well. But at some point you have to as yourself, what is YOUR time worth to you? All that time stalking stores and driving to here and there, only to come up short each and every time. Which is why I started buying on Mercari and Depop for some of my RD pieces, because that kind of aggravation just isn’t worth it to me. I’d rather pay a few extra ducks (within reason of course).

·
Registered
162 Posts
Thank you so much for offering! Let me see what my Walgreens has tomorrow and I will let you know, if that’s ok? What day are you planning to go back to your Homegoods? Since I have a few errands to run tomorrow I may as well make Walgreens another stop 😁
Sounds Good! I go to my Homegoods several times a week! It's just right down the street :)

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Sounds Good! I go to my Homegoods several times a week! It's just right down the street :)

Ugh, sorry, I didn’t make it to a Walgreens today 🙄 I was running behind schedule and only had so much time during lunch. I’m hoping to maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. I’ll keep you posted though!

·
Registered
35 Posts
So much stuff I haven't seen yet!

I definitely think Home Goods is continuing to get a lot of Halloween in. I just don't think they are restocking the SAME items.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Unfortunately I know the feeling all too well. But at some point you have to as yourself, what is YOUR time worth to you? All that time stalking stores and driving to here and there, only to come up short each and every time. Which is why I started buying on Mercari and Depop for some of my RD pieces, because that kind of aggravation just isn’t worth it to me. I’d rather pay a few extra ducks (within reason of course).
Exactly what my hubby said! Although iam still looking I need 2 more rings but if I dont find them. At least I have 4. I definitely wasted a bunch of gas. Lol

·
Registered
1,778 Posts

Went to 2 Walgreens today ( 3 I hadn't been to before) and only one had the dolls. this one had the 13 inch and the sqeezers. 6.99 each for the sqeezers so you got a fair deal. They had the 2 that didn't come with your set as well. They didn't have my 13 inch Pugsley though.....

801 - 820 of 870 Posts
About this Discussion
869 Replies
82 Participants
kristinms8
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing