Halloween Forum banner

781 - 800 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I neeeeeeed them! I refuse to pay more than theyr worth. People selling them for 40.00 . Nope
I looked at Homegoods and TJMaxx today but no deal. I collect napkin rings and I think I looked at these way back when stuff was barely anything in the Halloween aisle. I think it was a Marshalls/Homegoods combo store, but they would be long gone by now. I'm sorry, will keep them in mind for you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Went by Home Goods (and the TJ Maxx next door) tonight. Again, lots of new stuff. Some of it may have been posted here before, and just new to my store. But most I have definitely not seen before.

Here's the Rae Dunn stuff. Lots more Thanksgiving, including paper products. They even had bathroom toiletry containers with the orange inside, lol. I thought the cutest items were the spoon rest and the pie plate.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There were several more garlands out. The Goblin and Ghoul brand garland looked similar to other ones, but the material was different. I really liked it. I had not seen any of the "Handmade in Peru" garlands before:

There was a smaller Wednesday Addams doll this time, again dancing to the "Addams Family theme song." They also had a dancing Day of the Dead doll. And the other little dolls pictures had wire limbs, so they could be wrapped around anything.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Went by Home Goods (and the TJ Maxx next door) tonight. Again, lots of new stuff. Some of it may have been posted here before, and just new to my store. But most I have definitely not seen before.

Here's the Rae Dunn stuff. Lots more Thanksgiving, including paper products. They even had bathroom toiletry containers with the orange inside, lol. I thought the cutest items were the spoon rest and the pie plate.
View attachment 718931 View attachment 718932 View attachment 718935 View attachment 718940 View attachment 718941 View attachment 718942 View attachment 718944 View attachment 718947 View attachment 718950 View attachment 718953
There’s a “pumpkin spice” mug??? I’ve never seen those at my HGs before!

·
Registered
35 Posts
The exact same doorbell as Target's Hyde and Eek one, except with white versus black color scheme. This was also a few bucks cheaper at $9.99

Various mugs. The skeleton "mason jar" mug with straw was ADORABLE. And this is the first "IT" theme merchandise I've seen at HomeGoods (technically that one was at TJ Maxx):

Cookie Jars. The first is quite large. The little pumpkin was super cute, and only $4

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lanterns and a light"

Hourglass

This pillow may have been posted before. But it's the first time my store had it. Very nice quality:

I thought this Poe typewriter decoration was really clever and unique

And this pumpkin "nutcracker" was AWESOME. If they had a pair, I might have been tempted. (No, I wouldn't, no way am I storing such a thing. But I'd be sad to pass it by!)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Those were actually at TJ Maxx.
I feel like the store is flooding the racks with their Fall stuff now. New Halloween is still coming in, just not as heavy as initially. But the Fall stuff is in the first wave, at least at my stores.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I picked up the travel tumbler version on Wednesday...I'm hoping my store gets the mugs though! They're finally putting out the fall stuff, which is odd because I feel like fall starts before Halloween? No clue, but all the pumpkin-y things and fall stuff showed up in an aisle at my HG this week.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've been holding out for the Pumpkin Everything mug but I like the Pumpkin Spice one too. Maybe one day I can beat the scalpers to at least one of them! I am in love with fall pumpkin flavors, especially coffee! So both of those mugs are perfect for me. 🎃:coffee:

I picked up the jack-o-lantern canister today as a fun way to keep my Bones Jacked-O-Lantern coffee next to my machine.

I also happened upon a black Thankful birdhouse today at HG. It wasn't really my aesthetic but I just HAD to buy it to keep it from being resold for 3-6 times its retail price! Thinking it might be fine as a centerpiece for Thanksgiving....

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
I've been holding out for the Pumpkin Everything mug but I like the Pumpkin Spice one too. Maybe one day I can beat the scalpers to at least one of them! I am in love with fall pumpkin flavors, especially coffee! So both of those mugs are perfect for me. 🎃:coffee:

I picked up the jack-o-lantern canister today as a fun way to keep my Bones Jacked-O-Lantern coffee next to my machine.

I also happened upon a black Thankful birdhouse today at HG. It wasn't really my aesthetic but I just HAD to buy it to keep it from being resold for 3-6 times its retail price! Thinking it might be fine as a centerpiece for Thanksgiving....
Congrats on finding a birdhouse! 😁

For your Pumpkin Spice mug, you should look on Mercari for it, if you get tired of looking in the stores. Because there were so many new “pumpkin” mugs introduced this year, that caused the price on Pumpkin Spice (and Fall Y’all) to drastically come down. I’ve seen them for around $11 (not including shipping) which is CHEAP! So if you don’t mind paying a few bucks more than you would if you found it in the store, you can get it for about $16 shipped.

·
Registered
390 Posts
For anyone who is collecting the black Rae Dunn Halloweenware, I saw these yesterday at Michaels and they would go perfect with it. They are just the right size for a chili bowl and only $8 full-price (but who pays full price at Michaels?). LOL They are nicely weighted stoneware, too. I wish I had a use for them because I would have snatched them up but I already have a full collection of vintage Halloween Fiestaware and the matte finish would not go with them.

781 - 800 of 870 Posts
About this Discussion
869 Replies
82 Participants
kristinms8
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing