Halloween Forum banner

761 - 780 of 882 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Might keep an eye on the site now and then i have noticed that rae dunn stuff appear disappear only to reappear once more ( same item)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
It’s possible that it was never really available to order online.

They’ve had this broomstick for $16.99 that I tried to buy a few weeks ago, and at first I tried to order 3 and it let me actually place my order. Bit shortly afterwards I received an email informing me they were canceled from my order and then you just got the same “sorry you just missed it” message when you went to the product page. Then a week or so later it popped up again and actually looked like you could order it, but when I tried to put it in my cart it would throw an error saying there were (0) available. Now it’s just not listed anymore.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I was, however, able to order a few RD Thanksgiving candles a week or so ago. I was waiting for my order to get canceled, but it never did and before I knew it, I got a shipping confirm. Oh my!

Now to only hope/pray they arrive safely, because their shipping department sucks!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Stopped by a new Homegoods today (new to me, not the world) and found this beauty! I may never find my RD Halloween canister, but this will do! I love him, although he does appear to have a thick glob of green paint right under his nose. Accidental, or strategically placed? Hmmmmm. 😂

I also picked up this ginormous tarantula, and it’s heavy as s*** too....made out of iron. I really like this because most of the spiders that are made out of wire and fur or whatever other material is just way too tempting for my cats. This one I’m pretty sure they’ll leave alone!

I know I said I was done before but I think I’m done done now. It seems like most of the stores I’ve been to lately are winding down with their Halloween merchandise so I doubt I will find those last couple of things I was hoping to get.

I looked for the few things that some of you all have also been looking for and nothing. No fortune teller book boxes, no Addams family plushies, and no spider napkin rings. 🙄 Seems like all that’s left is a bunch of water globes. Lots and lots of water globes!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Stopped by a new Homegoods today (new to me, not the world) and found this beauty! I may never find my RD Halloween canister, but this will do! I love him, although he does appear to have a thick glob of green paint right under his nose. Accidental, or strategically placed? Hmmmmm. 😂

I also picked up this ginormous tarantula, and it’s heavy as s*** too....made out of iron. I really like this because most of the spiders that are made out of wire and fur or whatever other material is just way too tempting for my cats. This one I’m pretty sure they’ll leave alone!

I know I said I was done before but I think I’m done done now. It seems like most of the stores I’ve been to lately are winding down with their Halloween merchandise so I doubt I will find those last couple of things I was hoping to get.

I looked for the few things that some of you all have also been looking for and nothing. No fortune teller book boxes, no Addams family plushies, and no spider napkin rings. 🙄 Seems like all that’s left is a bunch of water globes. Lots and lots of water globes!

View attachment 718614

View attachment 718615
I feel like my home goods is waiting for more. They have another isle empty next to the halloween! Them napkin rings are pissing me off! I need them! I'll watch for those other things too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Probably for the same reason people buy any of the other RD stuff that they don’t actually use for anything other than display purposes. Which blows my mind, because I actually use all my stuff!

However, I would totally buy the “Haunted” birdhouse if I saw one! And wouldn’t use it for anything but display purposes. I can’t speak for others, but I love birds, and have all kinds in my Halloween display. Ravens, owls, vultures, and of course, can’t forget about the costumed birds that Target sells! So for me, I would love to find a Halloween one to create a little bird display.

View attachment 718473
Those are cute!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Darn it! I'll keep my eye out. I thought some1 was looking for Addams family dolls?

Sorry, I guess I was confused! Yes, I think a couple are looking for those (including myself). I got uncle fester, but have yet to see any of the others in the flesh. They’re so adorable! I’m generally not a plushie collector either, but they play the theme song which I love!

And no worries on the canister. They are apparently very hard to find. I appreciate the lookout! 😁

761 - 780 of 882 Posts