Halloween Forum banner

41 - 60 of 870 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
If anyone comes across this, either in the stores or on TJMaxx.com please let me know! I’ve been trying to chase down one of these for 2 years now and I keep missing it. Not sure if it will come back this year but who knows.

View attachment 713985
Saw this several times in several locations last year. I'll let you if I see it again.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,330 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open for the globe too because it seems to be a big hit around here.

I think the combo TJMaxx/HG near my in-laws has finally reopened. They got hit by a tornado over a year ago & it's taken them that long to get around to re-opening. I'm hoping they've skipped right to Halloween since they're having a fresh opening.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Glad to see those cabinets are back again this year, and with different “skins”. I already have 2, and have thought about buying the white one, but really just don’t have the space for it!

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'll keep my eyes open for the globe too because it seems to be a big hit around here.

I think the combo TJMaxx/HG near my in-laws has finally reopened. They got hit by a tornado over a year ago & it's taken them that long to get around to re-opening. I'm hoping they've skipped right to Halloween since they're having a fresh opening.
Will pick up if I see any

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
How do you display the cabinets?
I had a console table in my dining room where I put them, and I just decorated the whole top w/ Halloween mugs and other tabletop decor. My problem this year is I don’t have that table anymore (at least in the dining room). I swapped it out for a curio cabinet. That will be my challenge this year.....to figure out where to display it. I’d love to be able to just put it on my kitchen countertop, but there’s not enough clearance for it.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I think I have 2 of those globes. But honestly , I think I bought the 2nd because I was getting an air bubble in the top of the first one.

41 - 60 of 870 Posts
About this Discussion
869 Replies
82 Participants
kristinms8
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing