Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 868 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I remember a salesperson at Homegoods telling me a few years ago that once they start to get Halloween in, ALL of their trucks, I think 3 per week, have Halloween stuff. Good excuse to make the rounds regularly. I love those tombstones Restless Acres, I am working on replacing my foam ones with resin little by little so I hope they have them this year.
Last year, my Homegoods could have carried all their Halloween stuff in the back of a small minivan. I was very underwhelmed by their selection.

·
Registered
164 Posts
If anyone comes across this, either in the stores or on TJMaxx.com please let me know! I’ve been trying to chase down one of these for 2 years now and I keep missing it. Not sure if it will come back this year but who knows.

View attachment 713985
@Spirits Vineyard me too!!!! I am in desperate need of this water globe without paying jacked up eBay price for it!

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
@Spirits Vineyard me too!!!! I am in desperate need of this water globe without paying jacked up eBay price for it!

So we’ve both probably been watching that same person try to sell that over the last year! Ever since last Halloween season (just after TJMaxx briefly brought them back online and quickly sold out) I have seen the same person try and sell that, first it started out at like $150. Over the months it slowly went down because obviously it wasn’t selling....to finally at the price it’s at now. The seller, who I’m convinced is no doubt one of us forumers, doesn’t get it. Yeah, we may really want it, but NOT for that price! The thing only cost $15 originally!

·
Registered
164 Posts
So we’ve both probably been watching that same person try to sell that over the last year! Ever since last Halloween season (just after TJMaxx briefly brought them back online and quickly sold out) I have seen the same person try and sell that, first it started out at like $150. Over the months it slowly went down because obviously it wasn’t selling....to finally at the price it’s at now. The seller, who I’m convinced is no doubt one of us forumers, doesn’t get it. Yeah, we may really want it, but NOT for that price! The thing only cost $15 originally!
Yep, it's been on my watch list for a very long time. I can't justify that price. And I tried getting one when TJMaxx posted them online last year but my order was canceled. Guess the hunt continues. If I ever find two, I will get it for you.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have one never used, along with the life size figure cvs sold n an animated large painting/prob from kirks n poss something else. I'm just not going to use I'm into other stuff n no room. If anyone's interested, have at it. I'll be unpacking n setting up in two weeks or so. Got too much stuff

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
I'm pretty sure I have one never used, along with the life size figure cvs sold n an animated large painting/prob from kirks n poss something else. I'm just not going to use I'm into other stuff n no room. If anyone's interested, have at it. I'll be unpacking n setting up in two weeks or so. Got too much stuff
I would definitely be interested....lemme know how much you want for it! 😁

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just left HomeGoods (Northern Michigan here) and they have Halloween out! Not a ton, and it was still being shelved.

Witch legs in glitter pots, a very expensive $150 skeleton candy holder, and a few of the mercury glass pumpkins. A few skulls, and pillows.

A good start! Nothing at the TJ Maxx here today.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Just left HomeGoods (Northern Michigan here) and they have Halloween out! Not a ton, and it was still being shelved.

Witch legs in glitter pots, a very expensive $150 skeleton candy holder, and a few of the mercury glass pumpkins. A few skulls, and pillows.

A good start! Nothing at the TJ Maxx here today.
No pictures? 😞

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have friends around the country scout for me and one in Chicago got me a headless horseman a couple of years ago.Then next year I found one that was made backwards in some way at my local store, but I got it anyway. Since then my original won't light anymore. I would so get another if I found one.

·
Registered
374 Posts
It's true! They seem to be getting stock in much earlier than last year. Today on the way back from my Dr appt I stopped at 2 Homegoods in So CA. The Pasadena store had about 4 endcaps, the La Cañada store had about 15 items total. I stopped at 1 TJ Maxx in La Cañada and they had zip. Sorry, no photos as I have a broken foot and it was throbbing so I was in and out quickly. Just wanted to see what was coming.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I was at two stores this week and they didn’t haven’t any Halloween out. It’s all still back to school supplies around here.

21 - 40 of 868 Posts
About this Discussion
867 Replies
82 Participants
Bobbiejo
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing