Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
625 Posts
Thought about doing this, I could get 5, hubby could get 5. I know that would replace one section of my Christmas lights. Then selling my old ones I could get a few dollars. I need to replace the ones on my candy cane fence, but that is going to take about 20 strands. I have a little over 200 feet of lights just on the fence, unless I can find 20' lighted

Anyone know about the lights they are offering it on, are they good? Does anyone know if its just per visit, or could I go back again that week and do it again?
I own quite a few strings of the Home Accents and Lightshow led lights. They're pretty good quality.

· Registered
625 Posts
kittyvibe, I had the same issue. I actually returned some Christmas lights I had already bought before the trade-in program started, and repurchased them to get the discount. I had two of the Lightshow strings for $29.98, another Lightshow product plus two sets of the Home Accent lights. So the woman gave me my discount and it only took 6 bucks off the total. I asked, "Shouldn't it be $21 off? $6 + $15 for the 3 Lightshow lights". The woman at the return desk couldn't figure it out. So then a snotty girl comes over, asks what the problem is, then tries to scan the Lightshow lights and says "yeah, these aren't eligible". I point to the ad and say "Well, it says right here, LIGHTSHOW." Then I pointed to the boxes of lights, and said "These also say LIGHTSHOW, so I don't understand what the problem is." So she thought about it for a couple of seconds, then put in the discount manually and I got my $21 off. I held up the line at the return desk for like 10 minutes, but whatevs.

I wish I'd taken back the red kaleidoscope light that I bought for Halloween and gotten a discount on that as well while the trade-in program was still going on. Maybe I'll return it and see if they go on sale after Christmas....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.