Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me too ! I went on the site on Thursday and it had next to the name ‘Exclusive” but it was already sold out . I’m wondering if it was left up from last year or it restocked and it sold out already . Just have to wait and see .I hope they restock it !

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
699 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought one on July 16th and it shipped to my home. It's definitely being sold again and goes in and out of stock. I would check the website frequently

·
Registered
414 Posts
I do! It’s one of my favorite props! Honestly I would love to have another one.
Okay - I do have more then one of the same prop, But, I've got to ask if given a second one, wha would you do with it or how would your use it? OR just a backup??

Except with skellies and some skelly animals, I've never displayed more then one at a time.
Gag studios Butler, Harvester Scarecrow, etc.....

Jerseyscare

·
Registered
29 Posts
Okay - I do have more then one of the same prop, But, I've got to ask if given a second one, wha would you do with it or how would your use it? OR just a backup??

Except with skellies and some skelly animals, I've never displayed more then one at a time.
Gag studios Butler, Harvester Scarecrow, etc.....

Jerseyscare
We do a Halloween campsite decoration display so it stays with that setup. I would love to have another one for my house! I also have duplicates of my favorites as backups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts