Halloween Forum banner
141 - 159 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I don't think she'll return. From my understanding, both her and the King were poor sellers, and they were the first to go on sale. If they do bring her back, she'll have a different dress. Your best bet is the secondary market.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,013 Posts
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I don't think she'll return. From my understanding, both her and the King were poor sellers, and they were the first to go on sale. If they do bring her back, she'll have a different dress. Your best bet is the secondary market.
thanks for the info
would just make the transfermation of a prop i want to do a bit easier but i can go with something else :)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Hopefully that finally puts the nail in the coffin of those Games of Thrones style props. I don't care if they are online only, but I hate to see the store space wasted on them.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,013 Posts
Hopefully that finally puts the nail in the coffin of those Games of Thrones style props. I don't care if they are online only, but I hate to see the store space wasted on them.
well i for one hope they do bring it back she could have been made over to cool witch . and i also am glad that home depot has a wide selection of different kinds of props . those with a little imagination could be truned into something very unique and cool

·
crossfit zombie
7,708 Posts
well i for one hope they do bring it back she could have been made over to cool witch . and i also am glad that home depot has a wide selection of different kinds of props . those with a little imagination could be truned into something very unique and cool
She reminds me of malificent I don’t remember seeing her last year. she is cool looking.all of those props reminded me of a underworld type theme.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,013 Posts
She reminds me of malificent I don’t remember seeing her last year. she is cool looking.all of those props reminded me of a underworld type theme.
ya she reminded me of her also i wanted to make her over to be the evil queen of snow white . i have the snow white queen with apple but thought would be cool to have her as her self and with a dragon

·
crossfit zombie
7,708 Posts
ya she reminded me of her also i wanted to make her over to be the evil queen of snow white . i have the snow white queen with apple but thought would be cool to have her as her self and with a dragon
You are so creative I’ve seen what you have done Thru the years ..that would be great.

·
Registered
14,765 Posts
I can definitely picture her as the evil snow white queen! She could also be looking out on a sleeping snow white laying on a crypt top. The snow white theme should get a boost the year when Gal Gadot’s movie comes out (Gal Gadot To Play Evil Queen In Disney’s Live-Action ‘Snow White’)

141 - 159 of 159 Posts