Halloween Forum banner
101 - 120 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Can’t believe that Home Depot actually has good merchandise for Halloween, watch out spirits lol 👀
Home Depot has been one of the best places since at least 2013 to get props from. They have had a lot of truly unique props for reasonable prices. Lighting, tombstones, gargoyles, blow ups, animatronic, static props, skeletons, small items etc…. They have had one of the best games in town over the last decade or so.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Home Depot has been one of the best places since at least 2013 to get props from. They have had a lot of truly unique props for reasonable prices. Lighting, tombstones, gargoyles, blow ups, animatronic, static props, skeletons, small items etc…. They have had one of the best games in town over the last decade or so.
I found out about it 2 years ago but last year moved into my new home and forgot about it, can’t wait to check out their merch this year

·
Registered
14,764 Posts
Well San Jose, CA Home Depot buyers and Halloween fans of HD props will have one less HD to shop at this year and for a couple of years to come. The location on Blossom Hill Road near Santa Teresa and Oakridge Mall burned to the ground today. Big news story. Yikes! 😳 This location was where I bought my first two Halloween props when I moved to California—a Gemmy Lifesize pop up skeleton reaper and the Gemmy lifesize pop up mummy.

The NBCBayArea news video at the top of the article is amazing to watch.

·
Registered
14,764 Posts
HD has done an online pre-order thing in the Summer the last year or two I think. Keep checking back here for any announced date. Last year I missed out ordering the prop I wanted by a day, they are limited in quantity to order and sold out super fast. I kept checking back but it never came back in stock online or to the store so there is that possibility if you don’t stay on top of it. As to quantity who knows what will happen with cargo shipments this year. I would expect prices to be up as well.

101 - 120 of 159 Posts