Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
!LEAKS AHEAD!
I was scrolling through instagram today and saw this.
Purple World Entertainment Fun Event

I don't know if this is real. But if it is Home Depot is releasing a 12 ft Werewolf for 2022. We also get a confirmation that 12 ft inferno, Jack, and Sally are coming back. We also see a few new inflatables. Excited to see what else is to come!

·
Registered
278 Posts
We’re not just getting the werewolf (which is 10ft), here’s the actual 12ft character for this year:
View attachment 759767
I like the idea. It could have been excecuted better. First off, where are her legs. Second, the broom sticks looks giant compared to her. This might just the the stock photo but on the right side it looks like the fabric for her cape is floating.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I wonder if, due to supply chain issues and overseas shipping delays, maybe HD didn't have its full stock of Halloween products available that it intended to have in stores/online last year, in which case maybe they will still be selling some of the 2021 lineup this year? Then again, we haven't seen these 2021 goods come back in stock online in the past 5 months, have we? Is it safe to say they have sold out of most of the big-ticket 2021 Halloween SKUs (especially the animatronics)?
A couple things popped up like the ghost bride and spell casting witch around december or january.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts