Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
!LEAKS AHEAD!
I was scrolling through instagram today and saw this.
Purple World Entertainment Fun Event

I don't know if this is real. But if it is Home Depot is releasing a 12 ft Werewolf for 2022. We also get a confirmation that 12 ft inferno, Jack, and Sally are coming back. We also see a few new inflatables. Excited to see what else is to come!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was thinking of starting this thread to see if anyone had heard something. Gotta' say I was hoping for Frankenstein, not sure the werewolf is going to make an appearance at my house. Just doesn't fit in with my themes (cemetery with skeletons, ground crawler, and hearse; witches section with trees and cauldron; spiders spinning webs over the house; and animatronic crew on the porch). Guess I could start a monsters section in another corner of the front yard. Just will be weird to have just one off by itself for the season. I was going to use that area as a lead in to the cemetery with signs and props. Working on imaging things into a picture of my front yard, so will see how this fits.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I do like the statue to the left of the werewolf, kind of an old monument vibe. The girl monument holding the plates in the opening scene of Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil is haunting, have considered replicating that to a point, but not exactly copying it.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts