Halloween Forum banner

81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,153 Posts
Holy Huck a $720 inflatable skull (@ 1:40)?!?! I know it's 20ft. high but that seems like it can't be the correct pricing for it, can it?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,153 Posts
That is ridiculous for what it is. I don't do inflatables I have zero interest in them. 20ft is pretty crazy though.
I do a few pumpkin inflatables but I still like seeing all the new stuff & when I hit that I was kinda thrown off a bit! That's GOTTA be the wrong price even if it's 20ft. high.

Also if anyone does buy it at any price please let us know how or if you get it back in the original box because sometimes it's hard enough getting a small pumpkin inflatable back into its box, I can't imagine getting a 20 ft inflatable back into its box!!

·
Registered
14,286 Posts
Well Christmas Central has a 26foot inflatable Christmas tree for for $852.99. I assume for really tall inflatables they would be made of heavier material, thicker stitching and have more powerful air motors and extra strong anchoring points. At these prices and sizes they are most likely geared towards corporate purchasers rather than the home haunter. I bet the Home Depot 20Ft inflatable is that expensive ($720). Christmas or general themed inflatables are probably priced less than Halloween for a wider “audience” of purchasers. I know those Lightning FX boxes for Christmas with the green xmas tree on it were always less than the Halloween version of the same product in the black box with the purple or orange lightning bolt on it.

·
Registered
794 Posts
I do a few pumpkin inflatables but I still like seeing all the new stuff & when I hit that I was kinda thrown off a bit! That's GOTTA be the wrong price even if it's 20ft. high.

Also if anyone does buy it at any price please let us know how or if you get it back in the original box because sometimes it's hard enough getting a small pumpkin inflatable back into its box, I can't imagine getting a 20 ft inflatable back into its box!!
I bought 2 20 foot nutcrackers from the at home store last year and they’re a pain to keep up, they really want to blow away with just 10 mph winds. Other than the problem with keeping it up in even moderate wind its great! I probably had 500 people stop by and take pictures of them.
Unbelievably it’s box that it goes back into is actually pretty small Much smaller than many 10 foot inflatables I have. I always let my inflatables dry out for a few weeks then unzip the zippers and turn them upside down after that they usually go back in the orginal box pretty easily.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,153 Posts
It never occurred to me that it could be a commercial thing. My brain clearly isn't wired that way!

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Well Christmas Central has a 26foot inflatable Christmas tree for for $852.99. I assume for really tall inflatables they would be made of heavier material, thicker stitching and have more powerful air motors and extra strong anchoring points. At these prices and sizes they are most likely geared towards corporate purchasers rather than the home haunter. I bet the Home Depot 20Ft inflatable is that expensive ($720). Christmas or general themed inflatables are probably priced less than Halloween for a wider “audience” of purchasers. I know those Lightning FX boxes for Christmas with the green xmas tree on it were always less than the Halloween version of the same product in the black box with the purple or orange lightning bolt on it.

i have a 12 foot gingerbread arch and it is a pain to keep straight in the wind. it has 2 fans but the are the same size of fans in a normal blow up and the material is the same also . i can not even imagain trying to keep one up out side 26ft tall lol

81 - 91 of 91 Posts