·
Registered
647 Posts
I found that UK shop:

But not sure how much in trust it.

Seems a bit shady

..and the street view ain’t filling me with confidence:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If he has a drop shipper account the business could be a laptop on his kitchen table.

Has anyone ever tried those random companies you see floating around on Facebook? I kept seeing one last year for $50 for the 12' skelly. Seems to good to be true. I was thinking about getting a prepaid visa to buy one, I dont want to put my cc info out there.
Like @Industen said, practically every advertisement on Fakebook is a scam.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Stores like michaels need to stock more of what they sell. This year, if you didn't buy it by the end of SEPT.,they were cleaned out and were replacing the empty shelves with xmas stuff. I hate it when stores stock halloween and xmas at the same time. They start cleaning off the shelves days before halloween even get's here. Unlike xmas, you can't go back to most stores that sell halloween merch. the day after and get it on sale, it's almost always gone.
That's what happened to me this past Halloween when I went to HD. I was actually pretty excited to have the day after Halloween off, as it was a Sunday. I came up with a plan based on opening hours and stuff that I really liked but wanted to get on sale. Went in and they had nothing left. I mean nothing. They had put it all on clearance days before to make way for Christmas. I was very disappointed.

·
Registered
48 Posts
They all do that, it sucks. Store like Michaels and Party City all start to take halloween merch. off the shelves days before it even gets here. You never see any after-halloween sales advertised except for Spirit. They're either cleaned out or they take it all down, except for the candy.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Found on the Canadian site. Updated models of the Gemmy Jack Skellington and Sally:

Reactions: SLCGirl

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
ok, I’m pretty sure the video won’t get taken down this time. this version of the 12 foot skeleton may be UK exclusive. there is also a reaper version this year being sold by Morris costumes.
Hmm, this looks good. i was on the fence last year. but adding animated jaw would push me over the edge.
I will have to keep an eye on this.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Like @Industen said, practically every advertisement on Fakebook is a scam.
So True, way to many fishy ads on there always to good to be true. As was posted before the comments are great what people actually get, sad for the people getting taken but same time funny for what sometimes they ship. What I've done as a few items have caught my eye is look it up using google, generally you find the item there and can go look at the product from an honest retailer.

If they adding a moving Jaw, might have to get another one. Then it will be get the Morris one or this one.

·
Registered
255 Posts
That dracula looks pretty cool and nice thing as he has a latex face instead of those clunking plastic ones. Just don't know about those bright eyes though.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
The Morris prop is NOT a version of this. Completely different prop. And I highly doubt there would be a UK version of the HD 12' skeleton with a moving mouth that would not be available in the US. That's not how it works.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,153 Posts
Ok kids I'm now jonesing for HD to put up the new skelly because he will be mine this year!!!

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
That dracula looks pretty cool and nice thing as he has a latex face instead of those clunking plastic ones. Just don't know about those bright eyes though.
I've noticed cameras make eyes look brighter than they are in reality usually so I'm hoping that's the case here....I don't care for the bat myself and would rather not have it or the squeaky conversation between them but I do like the prop overall....It might be a buy for me this year but too early to know for sure....ZR

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
That is sold by a third party seller and is not sold by home depot and will not be in store.
well you could buy it on line at home depot is all i was sharing. i would never buy it i do not like zombies but i know there is some that do.
I have bought lots of props from home depot that were only on line and not in store been very happy with ones i got.

61 - 80 of 91 Posts