Halloween Forum banner

1481 - 1485 of 1485 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Skull is cool but appears to be an outside vendor as they aren't Home Accents Holiday brand so doubt it's HD testing anything. Appears late to the game.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Saw that Home Depot has at least 3 20-ft high inflatables labeled NEW and 2 priced around $700 each. Available for shipping to local store for pick up. One was a giant skull and the other was a clown head. The 20-ft tall standing clown is priced at $169. Actually a few inflatables labeled NEW beyond the ones mentioned. Are these new for 2021 and being “tested” out now for sale maybe? Don’t recall seeing them this season and know that HD will look to top what they offered with the 12 ft high skeleton.
The Home Depot allows select third party sellers to offer products on the platform, hence the high pricing and out-of-the-ordinary release date.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Before I put my Reaper Trio away, I tried the remote from Spirit on them, since they weren't going off by a sensor, & it worked quite nicely. However, also tried the remote on my Screaming Banshee from Costco & it didn't work with her. At least next year, I won't have to manually set off my "Trio" by the on/off switch.

Also took way longer to put the Trio away then to get it out. After several adjustments, I was able to close up the box & get it taped up. Turned around & found I didn't get the 3 arms back in so apparently it didn't work as well as I thought. The arms are staying in a separate bag for now...I'm not going through that again. Wish they would make them more packable.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Yodlei,
Been trying to touch base with you, for some reason I can't PM you. PM or email me, I have news.

1481 - 1485 of 1485 Posts