Halloween Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 1485 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Well the clearance sales are live!! Managed to get a crypt for $49.75. And I had to giggle as it won’t be received until next September! Oh well! Not getting it today so it will be fun to have for 2021.

·
Registered
630 Posts
My local store had at least 30-40 skeletons a week ago. I got news that the half-price clearance was on, I ran down there and the whole section was gone. I don't know if they packed it up or if someone just walked in and bought it all, but it had to have been gone before the clearance started because there were tons of shelves and heaters already set up.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,085 Posts
I was just looking at Christmas lights on HD's site & they have the 12' skelly listed at $74 but, of course, there are zero anywhere.

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
958 Posts
Oh man I tried to order the crypt and the Freddy Krueger! I guess I should wait for the cancellation email :(

Reactions: Skullkrane

·
Registered
704 Posts
The classic monster set was nothing but a pain,having to sneak behind them and press buttons every time a toter showed up
Did it come with a sensor that didn't work or no sensor?

I had to do the same with the Trio of Floating Reapers that does have a sensor but apparently wasn't working. Put up within 1/2 hour of TOT'g so didn't know. It is somewhat dismantled in my garage due to weather Sat. night into today, but I'm going to see if the Spirit remote will work on it, that didn't on my Costco Screaming Banshee. If not, I will be depressed.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Oh forgot something....does anyone know a good way to disconnect the wires...any trick? My fingers were sore trying to pinch the end thingys out there at 11pm & didn't want to break it (or throw it) so I stopped trying. Have to hit it tomorrow.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Did it come with a sensor that didn't work or no sensor?

I had to do the same with the Trio of Floating Reapers that does have a sensor but apparently wasn't working. Put up within 1/2 hour of TOT'g so didn't know. It is somewhat dismantled in my garage due to weather Sat. night into today, but I'm going to see if the Spirit remote will work on it, that didn't on my Costco Screaming Banshee. If not, I will be depressed.
there is no sensor or remote for the monsters just the buttons on the sleeves

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
there is no sensor or remote for the monsters just the buttons on the sleeves
I am not familiar with the prop but put a trigger on the button/s. If you go wireless remote you can put them all on the same frequency to activate at once(if they are separate activated props). If you want them separate you can change each frequency on the relays. If the button is "Interruptible"(turns off after a button press during the routine) you can add another timed relay to them all or just one(if on the same freq). You really don't need it if you babysit the prop and watch for the routines to end before activating it via remote again.

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
Saw that Home Depot has at least 3 20-ft high inflatables labeled NEW and 2 priced around $700 each. Available for shipping to local store for pick up. One was a giant skull and the other was a clown head. The 20-ft tall standing clown is priced at $169. Actually a few inflatables labeled NEW beyond the ones mentioned. Are these new for 2021 and being “tested” out now for sale maybe? Don’t recall seeing them this season and know that HD will look to top what they offered with the 12 ft high skeleton.

1461 - 1480 of 1485 Posts