Halloween Forum banner

1201 - 1220 of 1273 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
How many did they have? Mine had five and a broken one.
I liked them, but I have six larger resin gargoyles that I spent less than that for, so couldn't (and didn't need to) pull the trigger. Sans that, I would have bought.
mine had five i went back today and there was only one and it had a piece of the resin missing. I think that gargoyles are right up there with having tombstones and coffins!

·
Registered
167 Posts
My local HD said they were ordering more of the 12ft. skeletons. Just wondering if anyone else has had a HD run out and then order more. I thought when they were gone they were gone, seeing as how some people have driven out of state to get one. Hope they do get more.

·
Registered
179 Posts
My local HD said they were ordering more of the 12ft. skeletons. Just wondering if anyone else has had a HD run out and then order more. I thought when they were gone they were gone, seeing as how some people have driven out of state to get one. Hope they do get more.
Wow.I was under the same impression as you... when they were gone, they were gone.

I am keen to see if a store actually can get more. Someone please let us know what you find out, too!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I only came in for some eye bolts and lag bolts; I've been standing in the Halloween section for 30 minutes now, arguing with myself about possibly bringing the Gravedigger home with me.
It's a lot more than I expected to spend this year, but he looks really great! He's talked me into putting him in the shopping cart;
What's a guy to do...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Grabbed a Hearse and Pony over the weekend. The store was a couple hours away, but I enjoyed a Saturday drive listening to Halloween podcasts. All my locals were (an still are) sold out. I saw a few pop on at "nearby" stores. The first one I tried to order was bought out from under me (my pick-up order cancelled), but there was another, slightly further away store that said they had two. By the time I completed my order, both were gone. The lady at the store said they were selling within hours of coming off the truck.

·
crossfit zombie
7,563 Posts
Ha! Actually just work. Due to COVID19 my employer has a hiring freeze in place and I’ve been asked to lean in and perform two jobs. Worst. BOGO. Ever. After working 10-11 hour days I’m just all talked out, but it’s normalizing again so I’m super excited to have some time to see what spooky shenanigans we’ve always managed to get ourselves into!

Speaking of trees, and not to go too far off topic, but HD has one I have been eyeing. I’ll check out Joann’s. Thanks for the tip! Michael’s has some with bats too.

The Halloween tree experience from Walmart was a total fail. Ordered three trees and get a notification of delivery but find no trees on porch. Check my mailbox and had three spools of gingham ribbon. Apparently the third party seller on Walmart had a listing issue. I got my money back but the representative would not help me. Took three emails just to get a response that the seller indeed did not have the trees. On a long shot, emailed the company who makes the trees cause their website said the trees would be back in stock soon. Fire off the email. Get the response from the same gal who I dealt with through Walmart. Weird right?
Prob a scam

·
Registered
567 Posts
So I saw this on Facebook market place....
Can’t find the post but someone found a listing of a photo of the Halloween section of the store listed at like $1000.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Fussy post alert: I am having serious grave digger woes. Congrats to anyone who already got him. The bundle is out of stock and you can’t even get the single grave digger shipped. My closet store with him in stock is about 3 hours away. I’m seriously torn. Chalk it up to supply chain issues knowing my local store doesn’t have all their stuff and wait or road trip? Decisions... decisions...

·
Registered
312 Posts
I put together my reaper today and got goosebumps when I finished him. For $99, he is just great. He says a few additional lines when not in demo mode and his arms are poseable. Just love him. Added some chains from Dollar Tree for extra effect.
The one I bought only says one phrase over and over,Taking it back.Replacing with monster trio.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
I want the scarecrow but my local store only has the demo (which is already well played with). Since there's technically one in stock, shipping to home is blanked out on the website. Anyone know a workaround for ordering?

1201 - 1220 of 1273 Posts