Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1485 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Do they normally come out this early in the year? So they can be ordered online at this point i guess. I love seeing this stuff come out. Thanks for the share.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wonder how bad that animated knight with sword will be. Last year the knight they had didn't look very good so I passed, and this on is $30 more right now.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like the knight has been removed from the site.

Hopefully, the Macabre Witch and Towering Jack O Man will return this year.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It looks like the knight has been removed from the site.

Hopefully, the Macabre Witch and Towering Jack O Man will return this year.
My husband’s buddy works the pro desk at Home Depot so a few days after Halloween he called to say he put aside the macabre witch for me. I got it for around $50. I think she retails around $180. I have no idea how I’ll be incorporating her into my future themes but couldn’t pass her up. Total steal.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I know the prices are often incorrect when they get posted this early, but $235 for a Morbid prop? These manufacturers love the fact that they can take a crappy 5'8" prop, add two extra poles, and suddenly they have a towering whatever. That being said I have to buy a giant clown of some kind this year I will be doing clowns and need to mix it up.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Wonder how bad that animated knight with sword will be. Last year the knight they had didn't look very good so I passed, and this on is $30 more right now.
Yeah, me too. The only full-size animatronic I bought from HD last year was The Wizard. $50 after Halloween. I kind of like him. Plus there aren't many Wizard props out there. I managed to find a Pirate Ship demo after Halloween, 50% off, could even have been more. I though about it, but passed. Where the hell am I gonna store that? I already got rid of the Spider and the Zombie Horse solely because the boxes are so big.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Funny, I bought the Wizard also but during the regular season but ended up not using him as ended up changing theme back to original theme. Didn't like body but rest was good so figured can modify that part. Figured doing a regular pose and stay skeleton and add the tunic and sword would look better. Just never got to it with things coming up. But yes these big props are hard to store. I have no garage but a portable one but my race/show car is in it and a few decorations like the HD dragon which is way to big to store, Spider is actually sitting on a trailer right now a lot of my stuff is in totes since my big haunt is at campground not at home, because of where I live. I know my Spider I didn't use all the legs last year to save some soace as was to big to use in a 10x20 shelter and still wanted the Dark Forest Dragon glaad that is not like the HD dragion and can get it almost in a 55 gallon tote.

·
Registered
587 Posts
A couple new animated items.

Pumpkin Greeter (supposedly made by Gemmy, looks very similar to their old Giggle Buddies)

A new Groundbreaker Witch. Not sure of the company.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,085 Posts
The Pumpkin Greeter is cute but man, that witch's face looks awful. Why does it have green skelly hands instead of regular green hands?

·
Registered
33 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
This will probably be in HD this year. Repurposed Headless horseman from last couple years.
Considering the headless horseman looked like a child on a miniature pony, I'm assuming this will be far less impressive in person.

1 - 20 of 1485 Posts