Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On-line. Usually $250. I was hoping he would get down to $125, but I think it likely that this is the lowest he's gonna go (save perhaps some last second close-out of a few, which I tend to doubt as this was a popular prop and will likely be back - speculation), as we are getting close to 2018 Halloween shopping season.

I probably am not even buying due to space-issues and I am thinking about moving and the last thing I need is to load up on ginormous Halloween props...Then again, the house I am looking at today DOES have a massive front yard, for which I could be dangerously underpropped for...

·
Registered
13,760 Posts
With the exchange rate it's about $247USD, priced even below some of Spirit's animatronics. HomeDepot's new Pirate Ship this year retailed at $329USD. The thing about HomeDepot is that the prop when it was sold also included free shipping. This spider is a big box and heavy.

But yes, having bought it at 50% off when HD USA had it was a much better deal but I think chances of HD relisting it now here in the States is slim to none.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yes it's the shipping I was worried about. 250 free shipping i would still do it because I need it in my life! LOL But i missed out when it was half off. Would have bought it full price this year. but no they decided that the best prop they have isn't worth bringing back :(

With the exchange rate it's about $247USD, priced even below some of Spirit's animatronics. HomeDepot's new Pirate Ship this year retailed at $329USD. The thing about HomeDepot is that the prop when it was sold also included free shipping. This spider is a big box and heavy.

But yes, having bought it at 50% off when HD USA had it was a much better deal but I think chances of HD relisting it now here in the States is slim to none.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not convinced that that listing actually means you'll ever be able to find one, or that any stores actually have them. Sometimes those listings are just kind of like legacy listings because some store still shows one in inventory, even if it's not really there. I could be wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts