1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think a trip to hobby lobby is in order tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Spookie, you got it. Hobby Lobby. Expensive little, err, big buggers.
Yep, even with 40% off coupon. I took a quick look at them since I have a mad lab that's a biology lab with mutated flowers and such. The bees are big too (goes with my stung bee keeper costumed prop). Home Goods had a giant black rose last year I bought and I might have seen it there this year too. I bought a giant leaf at HG a few weeks back. I think the rose at HG was more reasonable than HL. I also got lucky and found two giant roses at a Goodwill. That was a freak thing though to find there. Those were the cheapest and best buy though.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I was in Hobby Lobby today; they are actually on sale. Fifty percent off. When I first saw this thread (yesterday!) I thought, it is a shame that they are never on sale! The rose and orchids are normally $40. They have some Shasta Daisies that are 15 or 16.

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
Thanks for the heads up on the current sale on these. Think their sales run to Saturday. I haven't been in the store for a few weeks now and don't always check the sales flyer online. 50% is the best you can do on these unless and until they would get put into a clearance area. Does anyone know if that ever happens with faux floral?

BTW did you see any halloween mdse this year other than funkins?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts