Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We wanted to do a take on this popular TV show but change it to "Halloween Game Night". Anyone have any experience playing these types of structured games? Wondering if it's worth the effort involved.
Opinions? Ideas?
Any help is greatly! appreciated!

·
Registered
260 Posts
I think those games are a lot of fun but it also depends on the number of people you have at your party. If you have a lot of people, the structured games are harder to play and organize and not everyone will participate (at least that has been my experience in the past). If you have under 10-15, then those types of games are a blast and everyone gets involved. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. I think we'll have over 40 people; so I'm pretty sure you're right...would be tough to get people into the game with that many people.

·
Registered
20 Posts
We had 30+ at our party this weekend, and I played the timeline game from Hollywood game night. I divided the people into six teams, they drew a number out of the had and had to go sit with their team, then handed out the movie printouts I made and gave them time to sort them out. Everyone enjoyed it even in that large of a group, so if you did something like that it works out, not too structured. I did another where I printed out names of horror movies, real one and make up fake ones, divided the teams again (more socializing with people you don't know this way) and they had to pick out the fake ones, again, they all seemed to enjoy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts