F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
65 Posts
Paintings

If you look in the background... Those are all of my paintings to set the scene for Hollys Wedding Shower...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2398835/Holly-Madison-forgets-woes-enjoys-Disney-themed-bachelorette-ahead-wedding.html

Bride-to-be Holly Madison let her hair down at a fun filled Disney style bachelorette party.
The 33-year-old former Playmate - who is set to marry Pasquale Rotella - celebrated with at a private home decked out in a haunted mansion theme in Pacific Palisades in California on Sunday.

View attachment 165578

View attachment 165579

View attachment 165580

View attachment 165581

Sorry to foist pics of slutty Alice on you all- but there were some cool background elements!

More pics at link.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes... Good Exposure... but meeting them and having the honor that Ashley called and asked if they could use my paintings was even more awesome! :D

If you look in the background... Those are all of my paintings to set the scene for Hollys Wedding Shower...

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) OMG! I did love the "Girls Next Door" but I loved Bridget the best...Holly was cool, but Bridget was the true Halloween lover...Kendra was sweet but just bumping around like a pinball...bang..huh?....bang....what?.....bang....who's buying shots??? Bridget was just like us...only richer, with bigger boobs....:D:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hahahaha <3 "only richer, with bigger boobs" and about 7" taller in my case! I totally agree with the Kendra thing! But I love it! She was so young and ditzy. Her loud, dumb laugh makes me swoon every time lol.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Actually..... I don't agree with one's calling out Holly or Bridget... Both of them are Very Sweet... and extremely down to earth. I have worked in the Industry for MANY years and rarely have had the pleasure of knowing people who were not fake... Bridget is Beautiful!!! she is also extremely intelligent... Those who are downing any of them in the post "I KNOW" would be acting very differently if in person.. We always can say very hateful things about people, when hiding behind a computer.. As for Holly, She was not the one who left Hugh Hefner, She wanted to get married and wanted Children with him, It was Hugh Hefner who wanted the best of both worlds and wouldn't make up his mind. Holly left knowing she would never be more than the other woman and wanted someone to have children with... She is Extremely Bright, Beautiful and has a Brilliant personality and it is VERY STRANGE when someone calls someone hateful names when all they see is the TV side... We all have skeletons and things others think are strange, we do... SO let the one WITHOUT SIN... Cast the first stone! Just Saying... The Grinning Raven...

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I used to watch that show all the time, loved Holly! She is extremely gorgeous! and I love her party theme, kick butt!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thank you Hollow for the Brilliant Compliments!!!! My stretch paintings were going to be put on the Haunted Demon eyes wall paper until I told Bridge and Ashley that the contrast of both papers and the walls which had my paintings should have striped paper... Ashley was able to find some BRILLIANT material at Joanne's fabric. Many members of my "Grinning Raven" Board are LOVING the stripe's Ashley used rather than what is in the Mansion... They all did very well on the design and color choices!!! Bridget was the one who made Leota and also the Florals... Which were also Brilliant.... Ashley gave me all of the wall paper and the Stripped Material... I am taking a large peace so that I can get all of them to autograph the striped material and frame it :) Thanks again... The Grinning Raven...

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,847 Posts
Holly & Bridget were my faves on that show! I really didn't want to like any of them on that show, I tried to hate it & them but after getting hooked I just fell in love with all of them even Hef. I didn't watch the season with the "new" girlfriends, it just wasn't the same.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Holly & Bridget were my faves on that show! I really didn't want to like any of them on that show, I tried to hate it & them but after getting hooked I just fell in love with all of them even Hef. I didn't watch the season with the "new" girlfriends, it just wasn't the same.
I agree with your last sentence! Def wasn't the same.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Bachelorette party, huh? That explains why I wasn't invited. Looks like it was a lot of fun. Congrats to her, as well, on the upcoming nuptials.

Love your work, Grinning Raven.

Reactions: DeadMonique
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have never watched any of their shows, but it seems many here are fans. I really don't like the overly sexy halloween costumes, but I do realize that sexy/slutty/fantasy/revealing women's costumes are indeed a huge seller at halloween. I have seen Playboy costumes at Spirit and every other costume store, and know that even with their expensive price tag, women will buy them and wear them on halloween. And that is totally fine! To each his own 100%!

I think that the only comment here that disparaged anyone was my "slutty Alice" comment. I removed that from my post as I do not want to be a jerk, etc. I know that many women here at his site wear revealing costumes, but many also eschew revealing costumes in the spirit of family fun, modesty, etc. As I said before, to each her own. I am excited that people celebrate halloween in any way and have no judgement.

I was actually quite happily surprised that women in Holly and Bridget's social slash financial positions would choose a Haunted Mansion party! And the elements obviously weren't complicated- the blow up alligator and small umbrella- but worked out lovely!

I am also amazed, Grinning Raven, that you found this thread!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Bridget and Holly were my favorites on the show. I loved how kind and beautiful Bridget was, and then I learned that she loves Halloween too! Holly also seems nice, she's obviously beautiful, and she's into Renaissance Faires and Disney like me! Thanks for sharing the pics of her HM party, looks like a fun time.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
http://thehundreds.com/blog/2011/08/27/through-the-looking-glass-2/

27 AUGUST 2011
POSTED BY BOBBYHUNDREDS

THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS.
While I was out in Las Vegas this week, I dropped by Holly Madison’s house. Holly’s the queen of Vegas, cover girl of the 4th issue of our magazine, but she’s also a renowned Disney aficionado and I wanted to document her fascination and obsession for you guys.

holl1.jpg

holl2.jpg

holl3.jpg

holl4.jpg

holl6.jpg

pumpy2.jpg

I never would've thought that her house was this cool!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes.... Bridgette is quite the crafter!!! She did all of the announcements, the HM play books, all of the party favors, she made Leota globe and a very beautiful Haunted Mansion type floral for the floor and table. She's very creative... I have seen her many times on tv and magazines but she is SOOOOO Beautiful in person!!!! Couldn't believe it! All of the girls there were so beautiful!!! and.... Down to earth! It was awesome... ..... "And thank Monique so much for the complement!!! :) Your so sweet!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts