Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is for that other holiday..don't hang me in the streets..but I was wondering if anyone has seen this. I saw it at Lowe's and it says it can be used for Christmas lights or Halloween lights. It's too close to Halloween to redo my lighting, but I go Clark Griswold in December.

Was wondering if anyone has seen or used this brand. I looked them up online and couldn't even find a website. holidaylights.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It shows you can use a memory card that plugs into the back of the speaker box. The iphone was just showing that it picks up Bluetooth as well. I'm really thinking about buying this, just trying to justify the $150

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
I just took a photo of that same product when I was in Lowes today! Great minds.... Looks to be like Gemmy's Light and Show box.

BTW they also had GE non-wax LED flickering pillar Candles in various sizes. Came in a ivory and a red color. 7 (9.98), 5 (6.98), 3 (5.98), and 2-inch (2.98) sizes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I attempted to make a set of flickering candles to put a candy dish on. Got the idea from another member here. It didn't work out so well..might have to see these lights. Lowe's loves me this time of year haha

·
Registered
211 Posts
We bought a version of this two years ago. What does the iPhone control do?
The one we have (and haven't used yet), has 12built in Halloween songs and when it plays it turns on/off the 5 remote outlets.

Thought it would be fun to have but we haven't figured out a way to utilize it yet. Even the Cemetery sounds because we haven't figured out how to use flashing lights with the static ones on the tombstones.

It sounds neat but do make sure you will use it or you'll be like use and have it still sitting in box in storage.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok guys, I've been searching the forums an can't find what I'm looking for. If anyone knows where I need to get to, please point me there. I have a LOR CMB24 RGB controller, and I've ordered about 5 10 W LED RGB flood lights. I've found a few 'hacks' online on how to wire the flood lights to the controller, but has anyone here done this before? I've never done this, and it will be my first attempt once my lights arrive. Just looking for some pointers from those who have some experience under their belts.

*note*
I also have a 16 channel LOR controller that I will be daisy chaining this new set up to. I just started my light show last year during 'that other holiday', ONLY because I didn't have my controller in time for Halloween, and wanted to learn how to set it up ASAP.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought this after C for $35. It can be used with android or an iphone. The bluetooth is for streaming sound to the speaker which is isn't very loud. Even though it has a good selection of effects(more than my gemmy lightshow) It is no LOR, I still have been tinkering around with it to figure out how to incorporate it into my halloween display...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts