Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings. Im new to the forum and was invited to left a little note here by Dark Lord. I live in the southern part of the island of Puerto Rico, in a town called Ponce. Here we have a 1930's castle, previously owned by the Serralles family, which is now a museum and our base of operations. I belong to a group called Fright Militia and we are the performers/haunters in the castle's attraction called SOUL SCREAMS! This been the third year of the castle's activity and our second as a major production, I would like to invite all that happens to be in town from Sept. 27 'til Oct. 31 to come visit us. I know you'll have a great time.
On my part I can say that I like to build stuff, i've been working in theater productions as stage crew and designer. I also happen to love Halloween and enjoy making my costumes, mostly Cosplay. Im a mechanical engineer, so anything to do with pneumatics, hydraulics and motors is my stuff! Any help you need, dont feel ashamed to contact me. Im in the best disposition to help if possible.:D

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts