Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our favorite movies to watch this time of year is Hogfather. It is a great adaptation of Terry Pratchett's book of the same name.
If you've never seen or heard of it, I beg you, watch it! I think of it every Reaper, I'm thinking of burning a dvd to give to my next victim. ;) :cool:

If you've seen it chime in and show some "Ho Ho-HO!" love!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,397 Posts
Read the book & saw the movie & both are great. I wish there were more movies of Terry Pratchett's work. There's a few here & there, most are British mini-series of a couple of books & there are a couple of badly animated ones, but for the most part, there's not enough.

If you like Pratchett, try The Colour of Magic movie too.

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We love Pratchett and definitely agree! There are not enough movies of his work. I haven't read all of his books yet but haven't read one I didn't like. I'm glad they are making the movies across the pond, Hollywood would just screw them up anyway. ;)

·
Registered
920 Posts
Read all his books - seen the mini-series etc - love them all!

Terry was lovely when we bumped into him at cons - always willing to chat with fans. He will be missed.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Brilliant film. Very clever the way he can take everyday things and make you think about them differently. Wish they would do the witch books too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts